Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: st_kill17
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3214

Time played: 18d: 9h: 53m

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To even out the rebel/cop ratio.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont shoot unless shot at first. Cuff over 1800 crime. can only kick down doors with 4000+ crime. pretty much everything included in the Cop Rules

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep crime at a minimum.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Nothing really unless the player has 1800+ crime or shoots at me.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): (Eastern time, USA & Canda). can dedicate pretty much about 35+ hours a week since im on all the time.
      How will you benefit the server?: I am online pretty much everyday, so i would help out new players and make sure there arent any unreported bugs around the server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: ye

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show the new player around the map, teach him/her the basics of the rp server and how things work.

Anything else you would like to add?: lul
      --End Application--