Cop APPLICATION

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop APPLICATION

--Basic info--

In-Game name: MasterWitwicky
      SteamID:
      Time played: 19d:7h

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a mic

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i have friends there and I want to try something new

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: 1800 for cuff, no killing unless provoked

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep people at of trouble and keep crime at a minimum

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Either deal with it or report it

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Aaaaaa lot
      [he then provided more info :- "-- Eastern Time zone and i can dedicate more than 10 hours a week in game." ]

How will you benefit the server?: With my postive attitude and making everyone more knowledgeable about this server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show him the basics, how to make money, difference in jobs and the "point" of the game

Anything else you would like to add?: I'm the most athletic person on this server and i am going pro in tennis ln 20 years.

--End Application--
    • "How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Aaaaaa lot"

OK, so afk time doesn't really count here. AND you didn't put the time zone :(
      The time of day in the time zone is useful for us to balance cop acceptances.

So, please modify that answer.
    • "How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Aaaaaa lot"

OK, so afk time doesn't really count here. AND you didn't put the time zone
      The time of day in the time zone is useful for us to balance cop acceptances.

-- Eastern Time zone and i can dedicate more than 10 hours a week in game.