Printers crime

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Printers crime

Hello i have a proposal i dont like the way printers now give crime and i believe i'm not the only one my idea is reduce it by half for example now its if you take 30k from your printer you get 30k crime my idea would make it so you get 15k crime if you get 30k from your printer its because now mostly what happens is when you making money change is you gonna be dead and in jail before you reach banker if we cut the crime to half you could avoid getting bounty.
      another idea would be that you will get the crime when you bank the money since getting crime for printing money inside of your home when no one can see you doing it its just weird same with drugs you should not get crime for planting printing but for selling or banking the fake money same with drugs you should get crime for selling drugs not for growing them the way it will be more real and immersive .
      all that deppent on TF and his coding skills :D let me please know what you think about this. It could be nice change to the current system
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Cheesy chose that $1 gives 1 felony quickly recently to overcome an exploit iirc.

There is SO much that needs to be done about the Game Dynamic - but I have left most of my comments about it until after the real bugs get fixed - Cheesy knows he doesn't have the time yet, and I saw the way he used to get sucked into "futures" by that Rabbit in the early days of the de-bugging.

Laundering the fake money is a good topic.

The felony points amounts are still something to be carefully balanced no matter where/when they are applied.

I don't understand why killing a cop is so low points.
      Or why food is so expensive.

There has not been breathing space for a decent review and overview.
      I CAN remember when I was told that the whole introduction and de-bugging process would be two days max - - and then it would be on to fixing jobs etc.
      I am not going to get sucked into updating my program language(s) knowledge [all mine are cave-man era] and so all I can say on the topic is "it is a great pity that BobV aint here".

If the majority of the players weren't out to beat the system we would have a better time of it.

[And apart from all that Alex YELLED at me.]

Oh, and we seem to have more active cops recently; even if some of them should be dropped down a deep well. There is scope here to have Bent Cops as a job. There are some naturals.
    • yeah the idea is to create money Laundering mechanic you would get fake moneys that you will have to bring to the priest npc same as drugs basicaly but you will get crime for changing the money for changing the money into cash not when you get it from printer other option would be you could have 2 chooises
      1. get money from printer and dont get crime but you will only get half of the cash from it for example 50k you only get 25k but no crime
      2. you will get all 50k from printer no crime but you will have to go sell the fake money to the priest npc and then go get crime.
      players will be able to choose bethween less money no crime or more moeny and full crime
      sorry for my primitive english it may be hard for you to understand it
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!