Civil Protection Aplication

• I was neutral to this, he does seem to try to stick to the rules, but he also becomes hypocritical and likes to acuse others of things without proof, maybe he can get a week trial and see how he does with it? he isnt a rule breaker he is just not friendly with the community and likes to argue with others about rules and call others names when he does not get his way
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Ant1ion wrote:

I was neutral to this, he does seem to try to stick to the rules, but he also becomes hypocritical and likes to acuse others of things without proof, maybe he can get a week trial and see how he does with it? he isnt a rule breaker he is just not friendly with the community and likes to argue with others about rules and call others names when he does not get his way
    Thats something we don't need in a Cop.
    He needs to adjust his attitude and reapply. If he rages this much as Rebel just imagine what he'll do with free weapons and extra HP when something doesn't go his way.

• Volar wrote:

Ant1ion wrote:

I was neutral to this, he does seem to try to stick to the rules, but he also becomes hypocritical and likes to acuse others of things without proof, maybe he can get a week trial and see how he does with it? he isnt a rule breaker he is just not friendly with the community and likes to argue with others about rules and call others names when he does not get his way
    Thats something we don't need in a Cop.He needs to adjust his attitude and reapply. If he rages this much as Rebel just imagine what he'll do with free weapons and extra HP when something doesn't go his way.
    yeah I gave him a -1, I was just thinking after a bit if he improves his attitude towards other players, even though I know a lot of people never change I guess I give people chances too easily lol
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Thats ind one problem I have yeah. I know that. I hate cheaters and abusers. But you can take my word about it. When I accuse some one of cheating ore abusing. I'm 99% of the time right. Like in the past where there also players who I screamed that they where hackers, cheater. And time dit learn us that I was right. So sorry for that. but I'm working on that problem. to not just scream it out laoud "CHEATER". I collect evidence first. Right now I have a demo of some one clearly foodbinding. But I dont want to post it, because I think I'ts not cold hard evidence. So i'm working on the attitude.
  • So do I have trail or not, because I really dont know it. I had a glitch in the game like 10min ago. For some reason, when I got out of jail and switch to VIP, I was on the civil portection team. Hands of doom saw it happen. I dont think I got really cop powers and weapons. Because I could not see that in the emploment line. but still, strange. Ik had to kill mysleg Twice to get back on the rebel team.
  • There are only negative votes and recommendations for improvement. You need to have better community support before you will even be considered for trial cop. There are a few bugs that will give a player a cop skin / cop name but will retain job, you probably saw a variation of that. To remove any future confusion, I will deny and lock this thread. You will need to reapply once you have more community support.

DENIED
    sniper santa misslelauncher