Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Admin Application

Administrator Application

Mar 18th 2015
    --Basic info--

In-Game name: Westsmoke

SteamID "WesTSmoKe" [U:1:103324626]

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063590354/

Time played: Well not easy to say , i was playing rp befor but its 3-4 years back on old acc what a not even know more i spend a lot of time in the game . And on this server right now im close to 170 min

Skype(Optional): Hmm i use all time Team Speak but if i rly have too i can think too use skype as well

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes i have

Why are you applying for Administration?: Its easy to say The Admins are the player what spend time on a server to make him work and player ( like me ) can join and have fun .
    They help if need , they can even frezz Items for the fun part for o player/s . Admin is a strong word and have to be carefull used Neutral i a must have .
    So i want be a lil part of this full game and do what i cant to help . Ps: I rly like to watch the props thing ^^

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Well most player see me and i can get much time in it . Sure i have to Work too but i have the time to be on if some on needs me or i play on it .

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Hmm first Shot then Think ? well no this is not working on me sorry . Well im new so i cant just ban slay kick mute or fun stuff with no reson , i worn him to stop then kick and a small ban maybe a day or week . Permban is well not a easy thing so beter this Situation never come . i try to make a good place for all and be fair and Neutral .

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Well i said it befor 3-4 back i was on a german server somthing like a Admin for a good time . But i forget the most stuff Q_Q need a comeback .

Anything else you would like to add?: I try ho have a good place to play , for all the players and me , and i hate lil cheats bullys and Roulbreaker . Lets have some fun ;D
    :thumbup:

--End Application--
  • There is definitely a language barrier here, but westsmoke shows genuine interest in propping and helping players.

He is definitely not trolly and knows the rules

It is also fair to note that he's a lot better with spoken english as opposed to typed out english.

I highly recommend giving him trial access and seeing how he does with that.
    +1
    from me
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • I have worked on jobs with West alongside often. I have talked this topic over with him.

I strongly recommend that he is accepted as admin.

I see a need for people who are prepared to do propping.

Being a full admin usually means accepting a much lesser degree of gameplay.
    I would not mind if he chose to do mainly propping and not want to promote through the admin ranks.

Propping without noclip is not the best.
    Accepting noclip means that there is a certain curtailment of gameplay.

Assuming that the curtailment is recognised by him I would suggest that he has a short Trial period - just long enough to ascertain the workability of this idea.

Let's get him to fully operational propping as fast as possible.

That means access to the lists and photographic index and various systems of binds asap.
    [My lists and binds need development still too.]