Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: »xHowlerx«
      SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15272994
      Time played: 3 Days, 6 Hours and 36 minutes.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
      Yes i do!

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
      There needs to be more cops online during certain parts of the day to keep things under control but also allows players to utilize the crime rates and to make more cash, also incase people get imprisoned its easier to let them out with a bribe.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      To keep crime rates under control, to treat each player equally, be respectful, don't abuse your powers.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
      Generally the same answer as Basic Rules but to also keep a happy median and to help new players get established.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
      Unless his crime is the right amount for a cuff/jail, then i would just give them a warning, any further abuse will lead to jail with lower chances of any bribe being accepted.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
      Pacific Standard Time, And i can contribute more time as a cop due to the balance it will allow incase the current cops are afk.

How will you benefit the server?:
      Aiding in the crime rates and assisting new players or current players with issues they need dealt with.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
      No it is not, i have been Civil protection on a number of different servers throughout the years.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
      Yes i will, i will show him how to start off making money and advise him to read the motd.

Anything else you would like to add?:
      I just hope that i can lend a hand like i've previously stated, and also hoping you will consider me to be part of The Civil Protection.

--End Application--
      borg »xHowlerx« misslelauncher
    • Woah west can you please take your bad mood somewhere else....

1. The first players score wasnt his actual hours in the score board...
      2. The Second player was caught in gunfire between me and AKP...

I will defend myself, i've been working on paying attention to the board, also adding the fact just a week ago koala explained to me that the scoreboard portrays a players hours (but is sometimes incorrect).
    • Hint: When you actually WANT something, don't make the judgemental statements about the admin or other player - keep it unemotional and you will get a better hearing and not taint your case.

The ban discussion is elsewhere and belongs elsewhere, but, seeing as you did reply to a mention of it here:-
      West didn't seem to have a bad mood. He was being authoritative [as he has to be].
      He was the man on the spot and has to call it as he sees it. The ban length was really just a hint.
      I mean, you MIGHT even be telling porkies - we can't easily tell. You can actually contribute usefully here by sucking up the tiny punishment and giving this feedback to West so that he sees both sides of a story as he experiences more and more of the activities in this particular server.

As said before, gee we can't wait for that noob protector system to go live !
    • Well what West decided to state was unnecessary for this thread....

And Porkies.... Anyway i made it clear a handful of times to West what was going on the first time i made it clear what the issue was, and the second time was an ACCIDENT...... I apologized to BlackBean, gave him someone money, he said thank you and i said your welcome..... then i get banned, plus West always forgets im without proper sound at my house, my surround sound is broken and the computer volume is shit.....

I don't mean to be mean or a dick.... I want my application to be taken seriously so please! Please can we just discuss my application here.

It's over and dealt with and i will deal with the consequences if it happens again, which it won't, but Please, hear my side before im kicked or banned... I can take a picture of the score board next time to prove his score wasn't his time in game... i just need a chance to defend myself before you guys "Pull the trigger" right away.

I respect all of the admin, New and Old and i want you all to know this, im sorry for what has happened but before yesterday it had been a week since my prior offense and i had been spoken to! i hope we can put it all behind us!

The post was edited 2 times, last by SpeedStick420 ().