COPs SUGGESTION THREAD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• COPs SUGGESTION THREAD

COP AFK
      I would like to propose that after all cops are seen as 'afk', the plugin puts them into off-duty cop for the duration of their afk. While in off duty cop, all money would go directly to cash (avoiding any possible exploits or bugs with the afk detection system). The switch would not be a suicide so the cop could retain their position into afk.
      MAKE SOME SORT OF DISTINGUISHING MARK BETWEEN AFK AND NON-AFK COPS PLS
      I also think cops should only be able to afk within the pd

Off-Duty COPs
      I would like the off-duty cop job seen as a cop job in that, while you dont spawn with weapons, you could still use a bought stunstick to make undercover arrests.

COP HOUSING
      I would also like rooms within the pd made buyable for offduty cops or regular cops. These would serve as their 'offices' or housing. Cops could add locks to these as long as they agree to only afk on pd property.

MAX JAILTIME
      Pls raise to 20-30 mins. Make bribing a thing.

This is pretty much a condensed post of one of my other threads brought to a public forum.
      I want community response on these topics or maybe some variants to the ideas.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOU TIME/CONSIDERATION
      -ALEX

note: I made a separate thread for this because we have 2-3 active cop threads already... not sure which one to re-vitalize. So I guess I'm just posting these here until I hear if any of em are good or not.
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • I think COP AFK is already being worked on and Cheesy showed me today the Cop Apartments inside the PD that Cops are allowed to get and use as a house but counts as that players only house (1/1).

I'd mainly like to see more incentive to play as Cop and keep playing as Cop. Maybe something for downtime hours when there is No Crime or extremely little of it. - No Crime = No Pay and as a Player that exclusively plays as Cop I find that disheartening. I mean yeah there is Wages but I never AFK so my Wages won't amount for anything worth anything.

At the moment unless you get a person with decent crime who stays in a cell and doesn't bribe you or bribes you a good amount I feel that Sanitation makes more Cash per hour.

I've heard before that Cops get free weapons on rank up and more Health / Suit and thats one of the main draws to it. In my opinion it's really not that much of a draw since we can't Open Fire whenever we feel like it. Yeah if someone shoots first then cool we have guns though most people who shoot first wait till you aren't moving and Headshot you with a Revolver which even at Max HP and 200 Suit lowers you enough that one more shot to the body kills you. - In short don't let arsenals count for the overall value of a cop or cop rank.

I'd like there to be something like the Higher Up in Rank you get In addition to the Weapons and HP ect you also get an increase in Cash obtained for Cuffs and Cuff Time. I mean we don't need it tied with Planting or Counterfeiting but it should atleast come close.

• Well i dont have much to say but , Afk cops ... I can understand if they hmm 30 min or so afk to do something what they have to . But I rly dont like this if they more then hours afk , it give some player a bad feeling . Much player still dont have a Place to be save or afk and then he see a Cop Afk in the save Pd ? . Well im a Old-school-Cop from 4 years Back , I say I dont like this Afk cop Thing .
      Thank you . :thumbup:
    • 420alex wrote:

That's why I say make use of active cops and put afk cops in off-duty cops. Bribes wouldnt go to anyone off duty.
      Cops got a banker directly in front their house.

Looking in the future:

Everybody wants to be a COP and be afk 90% of time. Due to the need of an Doorhack (which costs a LOT of time to come in the PD since this PD got like 4 doors before you get to SOMEONE if you even KNOW where he is). Leading into no one would want to hunt for the AFKlers as its too much effort.

You KNOW this will happen, as this is what everyone was doing in the past - AFK and gaining Money.

Cop job should be there to be active not to gain Money AFK

My opinion :)
    • I like the 20-30 minute jail time thing sounds nice, because it makes it so that cops can actually get money while being a cop, and like alex said people would actually need to bribe, and one more thing. I think that 1 crime should equal 1 second in jail. Instead of having 1500 crime being like 300 seconds in jail or something like that it would be a lot better just so the cops get an idea of how much time the person will be in jail to know if accepting the crime will be worth it.
    • And what about for the poor bastard who has to sit in jail for 30 minutes? If you make one wrong bribe and bribe to low, you will be stuck in jail for 30 minutes and probably be salty as fuck. This Would also make cop too good of a job. Cop Jobs need to be worked on but 30 minutes of jailtime isnt the answer.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • the current bribe system is only part way to the final one [I hope]. There HAVE been discussions with Cheesy.

Need to be able to rebribe

Need a timeframe between bribe and re-bribe [so that bribe isn't drastically reduced while the cop is trying to accept]

Need acceptance timeframe on the bribe [so it can't be left to the last few seconds of a long period]

Need ability to select which bribe of several

and I am sure we had several other ideas in the other discussion(s).