WestSmoke admin Abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WestSmoke admin Abuse

Your in-game name: (DH)
    The Staffs In-game name: WestSmoke
    Staffs Steam ID: U:1:103324626

Discription of the Event:

AFK as admin, oke not forbidden. So please correct me If I'm wrong. Ore you are dooing admin work and set your HP to 7000. Ore you are AFK as player and printing/planting. I dont think you can do both at the same time. And even If that is also possible. So here's what really happend. Ik go in WestSmoke house, using lockpick. See him standing there with a printer against the wall. Clearly AFK. And also I notice that he hase 7800HP??? So I shot him one, because I dint see his HP rate at first. He stil dus not die. So I only stole his printer. At that moment he comes online, and start shooting me. I battle against him. But he has more then 7K HP so its no use. And he kills me and steals the money I drop. 2 min later I have 3200K crime because I was hacking in the PD. WestSmoke switch to cop special to com and kill me again. This time his HP rate was normal.

I'm not really sure but I think this one qualifies as admin abuse
    Tralalakk also saw the event

20160329143156_1.jpg20160329143226_1.jpg20160329143227_1.jpg20160329143228_1.jpg20160329143229_1.jpg20160329143230_1.jpg20160329143233_1.jpg20160329143234_1.jpg20160329143820_1.jpg

Proof of Event: Multiple screenshots
    Files
  • well first thing first !! I cant even give me HP !!! then The Door what you Lockpick ? had 40 locks on it , so you just instandly break it . And the thing with more hp is ... i was print like all day , normaly . then Koala join the game and i show him what i did with this adminProping , at this point i forgot my printer . then he show me some stuff for proping , well some props just explod if you hit them so Koala give me the hp to not die ( we still do stuff like 15 more min ) then He leave and i go back to my house . Just for the Touilet !!!!!! gg im sorry but well if i have to then i go -_- . not even 6 min later i see DH in my place door open and take my printer .... so i just in panik wtf what is wrong door was close but still on inside ??? well then i just shot yes but i dont even see my hp at this time and after , koala leave i just forget to die . This is my Full Story !

Do you rly thing im so .... ? it still not a week im Admin do you rly thing i want lose it the some one like you ? i dont fuck with this , Admin stuff
  • Didn't realize Trials got the HP command.

This is something we'd have to look into and see(for the first part) since he could have been doing props then AFK'd to do something like Eat dinner but when he came back you were there killing him thus he killed you. The second part with switching to cop to kill you in PD isn't really bad.

The first part could have been abuse but it'll need to be looked into.

EDIT -

"well first thing first !! I cant even give me HP !!! then The Door what you Lockpick ? had 40 locks on it , so you just instandly break it . And the thing with more hp is ... i was print like all day , normaly . then
    Koala join the game and i show him what i did with this adminProping , at this point i forgot my printer . then he show me some stuff for proping , well some props just explod if you hit them so Koala give me
    the hp to not die ( we still do stuff like 15 more min ) then He leave and i go back to my house . Just for the Touilet !!!!!! gg im sorry but well if i have to then i go -_- . not even 6 min later i see DH in my
    place door open and take my printer .... so i just in panik wtf what is wrong door was close but still on inside ??? well then i just shot yes but i dont even see my hp at this time and after , koala leave i just
    forget to die . This is my Full Story !

Do you rly thing im so .... ? it still not a week im Admin do you rly thing i want lose it the some one like you ? i dont fuck with this ,Admin stuff"

Posted this just before I posted mine. This is believable as long as Koala vouches since he was mentioned. Just need Koala to weigh in here, if it proves true then my only Advice is to make sure you watch for these things in the future. I know you're new so it's easy to forget or miss something.

• yeah i saw it and i told it he did not realize he had that hp koala or somebody set him up with it while he was doing props and he forgot to /smite himself after he was done. and like others told you above he cannot give himself Hp thus he cannot abuse it
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
  • I gave West high health while he was Training and doing dangerous props out in the open near the shooting range - he doesn't have noclip and I didn't give it.

Maybe he forgot to die when he finished the propping.

The dangerous props were also the big heavy ones that you can better avoid if you have noclip - I am pushing for short trial periods for admins. I already asked Syle some hours ago.

Because I am involved in this I am not ruling on the ban app, but I am sure that West did not do it deliberately.

Alex [or Dane] can fix this.
  • I've had zak park himself in my house with buffed health for overnight propping before
    Came back - he was in the same exact spot with buffed health.
    I write instances like that off (I've even come back, accidently having afk'd with buffed health)
    While WesTSmoKe didnt do this on purpose, he should be more observant at least coming back from afk.

When you're an admin, you have to spend A LOT of time out of game, and that means brushing off the small things that people do 'in game'.

What I mean by that:
    If you have buffed health - you're considered doing 'admin work' and thus are taken out of game
    You don't kill any rebels while out of game, unless smiting for rule breaking
    You don't provide any out of game information to rebels while doing admin work
    While 'out of game' don't do any actions to give yourself cuffable/kickdoor/bounty crime
    You may not retaliate to 'in game' actions while out of game [e.g. someone steals plant/printer]
    You may not return to the game until your health is returned back to normal

I would like to consider this a lesson and a warning to WesTSmoKe to be more observant but I feel no further action is needed here.

sniper santa misslelauncher