Why was i banned.....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why was i banned.....

OK i understand west is doing his job and i accidentally killed under 5 hours twice, the first was because his score on the scoreboard wasn't showing his proper hours..... they told me his was 4 hours but i saw a -5 score.....

The second was because i was fighting with another player and he was caught in the crossfire... i explained that to Westsmoke and he said "sorry to be you" and banned me.... didn't see how long the ban was.... i lost my printer with almost 20k......
    I've also been trying to watch the score board... first time was a missfire and the second was him getting caught in the crossfire (also 2 separate players) to whom i both apologized too and gave items.....

I do not feel as tho i should be banned... this is ridiculous... i was warned and for a week i havnt killed any players... 2 accidental kills and i get banned....

And i know some will say i have an issue with killing under 5 Hour players.... well i dont before, i wasnt aware the score board stated the number of hours a player has played but its been wrong before...
    not the point tho.... i havn't on purpose been killing under 5 hour players.... ive been talked to and i stopped it was just today and only Westsmoke who seemed to be in a irritable mood kicked me first and then applied the ban...

I want this banned to be appealed.
    borg »xHowlerx« misslelauncher
  • i tought west is only supose to hande props did something changed ?
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
  • never mind i misread someting
    You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
  • Well yes i Ban you for 10 min . I warn you like you said then i kick you true , and well Still if you in a fight you can not just kill all what around you . I say It Again !!!! Be Carefull and yes if i see it again i will ask a higher admin to ban you for a Week.
    I just cant be irritable all time some one say to me i have to be Neutral ! So i am .From time to time i make jokes like i kick you or so -_- STOP no more. Play on the server hold on the rouls and we are good
  • Just to clarify -
    1). There were not necessarily vacancies for admin
    2). West showed real interest and apparent aptitude for propping
    3). There is always need for proper proppers
    4). West does have prior as admin
    5). West wasn't sure during all those early ingame discussions whether he wanted to extend beyond propping.
    6). I have often been heard to say that I favour a Propper Job
    7). There are moves afoot to have Players do props - probably in stages.
  • i didn't see the time all i saw was that it said banned then i posted this, the thread is mostly pointless but i still wanted to make myself clear on what happened, and ive been there when west is pissed and annoyed, doesn't happen a lot but regardless it happens

Also West i told you the second was because He himself walked into a gun fight i was aiming for AKP...... he walks in front of where im shooting and its my issue?

Also on a side note can someone change my forums tag from newbie to donator???
    borg »xHowlerx« misslelauncher
  • when west is pissed and annoyed, doesn't happen a lot but regardless it happens ?

Man if you dont know the rouls and dont listen , what should i do ? I warn you more then 2 times -_- . And i Kicked you the first time and again this kill then the ban for 10 min .

And still if i have a bad Day im Neutral , sure some player well i dont like them so much But its my think As player on this server not Admin . But if i have to be a Admin then i Stop to think like West
    personally And be for all Just the Admin . So i hope you understand .
  • FFS - I am tiring of you not taking the hint Howly. Don't argue with an admin. Present FACTS.

Facts have been presented.

See it from the admin point of view like I was explaining a while back - help each other arrive at systems that work. The player has to realise that the admin can only go by what he perceives in the game and what is implied by a player's history/reputation. THAT means the players have to act accordingly.

It is dangerous having a fight around an under 5. Just as HE might be collateral damage to your fight - YOU might be collateral damage to your actions.

It is great that you compensate under 5s for damage. I wish more players would too.

I suggest that you take all this in and stop replying.