Cop Abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Went AFK overnight with doors locked, this morning, i find myself dead, outside my house, i go back to see if my lock were broken but they were all still there and the doors were kicked open so there is a cop that abused the kick door (i had 0 crime) and raided my place, taking my printer and my money i have had on me, not only i was raided, but the people living in my house got raided as well, there is bellief that Vagadon was the suspect of this seeing that he was spotted outside my house this morning. please get back to me and let me know what we can do to figure this out and to help me get my money back.
    • Do you have a video?
      Any proof what-so-ever other than words?

Normally in these scenarios we'd prefer if you used the proper format along with screenshots or video.

On a completely side note: Who employed VaGaBond?
      I remember seeing them last 2-5 months ago with no cop.
      All I remember them as is a mass rdmer
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • Employed: no idea. If he isn't in the records take the cop away. I increased his cop [as I am doing for the majority of cops until Cheesy gets his Job running. No one answered the other post with details of the last actual cop reset date. It wasn't all that long ago I thought. That Uptown disaster perhaps? I believe that a bunch of cops DO have higher levels than could have been achieved since it. It may even have occurred while Beef wasn't visiting often. Don't care really - I'll just give Sergeant to cops because it has reasonable weapons.]

I 'saw' Teddy do two kick doors when there was no crime 'last night'. I asked why, he said it was to test how it worked on an open door and whether it could lock a door too.
      "Teddy" [U:1:28410222]

Didn't see any kills at that time.

Too coincidental for my liking.
    • That steamid does belong to VaGaBoND.

You wont be seeing him in-game for a while.
      Can someone with DB access remove his cop for me?
      (if he properly has cop.. if not, we may have a bigger problem on our hands)

In the future, please use the format with proper proof

The only reason this request got honoured is that outside information of cop activity surfaced from a reputable admin.
    • Need to get a thread running on compensation and log/database checking.

Wicky had $450k !!!!!!! in the printer?
      Sheesh.

[In game just now I suggested that Wicky and Tar actually talk to each other and then to make a post in the appropriate place to open a discussion on compensation]
    • After having a lengthy conversation with VaGaBoND, I'm going to unban him and strip his cop while logs are reviewed.

He claims that he DID kickdoor without any crime present, but at the time koala was aware it was him and he claims it wasn't on an active door. He claims he was just testing if kickdoor re-locked a door.

As for the 450k, that will get bundled in with my final decision after the story is filled in.
      _________________________________________________________________________________

I know this much right now
      1: VaGaBoND is more than a silent mass rdmer
      2: He WAS given cop by another admin without any application being put in place

Besides that, I'm following 2 different stories. Being that VaGaBoND is a long time member, was root on Benny's RP and admin on a couple other servers I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until I get the full story.

That being said, if VaGaBoND is lying to me, he'll just have a 3 month ban as opposed to a 1 month ban.
    • Alex, figure out the door id of the kicked door, then check the logs for any activities regarding that door id. The door id will be under the `interactEnt` field:
      SELECT * FROM bluerp_logs_table
      WHERE logType=111111
      AND interactEnt=DOOR_ID
      AND INSTR(description, 'kickdoor');

You can also do the same to see who used the /employ command. For this one, use
      SELECT * FROM bluerp_logs_table
      WHERE logType=111111 (this is the useCommand log type)
      AND INSTR(description, 'employ') > 0;