House Zones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have put some thought into a system that will make the game a lot better from my perspective. Say you are in your house and someone starts raiding you. Your friend is helping you defend the raid and you accidently shoot him or kill him. You will get crime for this and if you kill the person who is raiding you, you get fucked in the end, and your crime just gets higher, then the cops come. What I think would help this, is when someone buys a house make a house zone where the land owners wont get crime if someone is raiding and the land owner kills the raider, and if another person owns a key to the house, disable friendly fire on those people. Thanks for reading my suggestion, and I hope to see this in the future.
    • interesting idea but with all the shit Cheesy or tf have to do right now i doubt it will be in the game
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • what we need is at least one more developer
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Friendly fire things seems logical but that crime thing no no it just makes the already super op house camping more ridiculous for both cops and rebels raiding, if you lock yourself up in your place and defend it its logical that in the lategame getting caught is benefitting the raider more, like its said do crime do time, isnt there usually reason cop or rebel is raiding you have drugs/moneyprinter/crime&bounty already.
    • Koala wrote:

Hey... I have heard Sabin ingame talking about the props being breakable - something to consider re the OP houses.
      Except, I can just imagine people going around busting the props just for 'fun'.
      ïf we get that we also need the player proping system otherwise you wont do anything else but props
    • Nope, I am old, I can't remember yesterday.

[PS. I really do wish that Forums better lent themselves to easily accumulating and presenting ideas.
      We live in hope that the Developers read this stuff. I guess that some interested party could suck the 'good' stuff out and summarise it in an updated accumulating post. At least having a suggestions section is a start.]
      Crikey - what a Day. I have agreed with Koipe and Eld.
    • eldrun wrote:

Terrorist:
      1). As A terrorist you plant special high explosive bombs in highly populated areas of the map already designated and defend it for <X> Time until it explodes. You gain money from successfully having your bomb blow up, and more money for damage or death done to others.
      2). High explosive bomb, the purpose is to cause damage to other players and to just keep it ticking until it explodes. The bomb will have to be made by the terrorist and different tiers of bombs with higher explosive rates can be made by mixing different ingredients.
      3)You can only have one bomb planted at a time and a max of three ingredients.
      4). This job is balanced in a number of ways, firstly other players will try and stop you to get money themselves, second you have to have the money to make the bomb thus giving it a risk and reward factor. Third it's broadcasted when the bomb is planted.
      5). This job relies on both npc's and other players. You must buy the supplies to make the bomb and then put it together yourself, giving you some crime, next you'll have to plant a bomb giving you more crime. Cops will try to stop you and then special cops (described later) will try and defuse the bomb. Thus before you can plant the bomb at least 2 cops must be online.
      6). Crime is giving after combining the ingredients, enough for cuff. Then bounty crime will be given after planting the bomb.

Note: msg me on steam if you think of any bugs or exploits, also I can help with more details if needed.
      -----------------------------

Bomb Disposal:
      1). A special cop job, accessible inside the PD at it's own npc where you "get special training" to defuse bombs planted by terrorist.
      2). Bomb defuse kit
      3). One at a time
      4). This job is balanced because you have to go after the bomb and fight the terrorist with your own guns, so you'll lose money doing so.
      5). This job is player reliant, but hey I'm just shooting out ideas.
      6). No crime is given, this is a cop job.

To be honest firefighter can replace the job but I'll leave that up to you, this way at least more bomb disposal units are available rather than just players who apply for fire fighter.
      ---------------------------

Arsonist:
      1). You light fires to players props and keep the fire going till it burns away (until server restart of course).
      2). Some sort of fuel I guess
      3). Four at a time.
      4). The job is balanced because firefighters will be fighting to put it out, and thus there needs to be at least one player that /can/ be a firefighter and then it will broadcast server wide a fire has started that way that player knows to switch. IT also sends tracers to the props that are on fire to the fire fighter.
      5). This job is both player and prop reliant.
      6). Crime is given per prop, and is enough for an arrest after just one, then bounty after three.

Note: This gives another thing for fire fighters to do.
      -------------------------