* Ban Appeal *

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• * Ban Appeal *

My STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:14205111

Your in-game Name: VaGaBoND

Why you got banned: Abusing of my cop-status and lying to admins.

Other Information you think we should know:

So there it is, my ban appeal. I'm VaGaBoND, some of you knows me and some don't. I'm playing this game for like 6-7 years and I've got a lot of experience in sourcemod rp dm. One week ago or so I've got banned for doing some bad things, it was a fair decision in my opinion because I broke the rules. It was an idiot decision from me to do that thing and then lie about it. I came back to roleplay like 2 weeks ago because I have some health problems and need to do something with my free time. It was nice to see that this game is not dead ( completely ).

I'm really sorry for the problems I've caused to admins and players. I would like to apologize to tar_zan because I've kicked his door and took his printer ( 5.000$ not 450.000$ ) and also to apologize to alex for lying him and wasting his time.

I'm looking forward to get a new chance and if from any luck I'll get it, my behavior on the server won't be the same anymore. Everyone learns from their mistakes, In this case I did too.

Sorry again for the problems I've caused. :(
    • I was gonna post the logs but you came straight forward and admitted to everything, that's at least a big first step.

The only reason the ban is 3 months is because you lied to try to get out of the 1 month ban, you complained about how you were banned with no proof and how you're not a noob and wouldn’t have any business doing that.

If you make me look for evidence to clear your name and I find the exact opposite, I don't take that lightly.

I do think it's mature of you to apologise, and I apologise about blocking you.
      There's an old saying..
      "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me"

and thats why I blocked you and wanted this brought to public forum.
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • This upcomming sunday, I will lower it back to a 1 month ban. I feel like he's [hopefully] learned his lesson. And if not - I think I already demonstrated that we have a time portal into the past (and that we can gather necessary proof where no screenshots or demo are provided).

As for the printer, the 450k printer was actually grandma's (or master witwicky's)
      I'm still looking into that.
    • As Teddy he lied to me ingame [or lied by omission] when asked about the kickdoor around the time it happened.

I don't mind the reduced ban period idea. BUT I think he has to lose money/items.

Make him pay it back over a period if he has none. I whacked a player that way recently.
    • imo you should strip him and start him new. He doesn't get to get cop and probably won't get it back until he proves himself.

But if you feel a month break is a good idea it's your call(and can prove a good lesson for everyone else). Just remember players don't grow on trees.
    • I'd be willing to let him back in under those terms.
      I just want SOME lesson to be learned, whether it's by full reset or time away.
      I really don't care how it gets learned.

I've re-added vagabond and will let him back into the game after a conversation & after the agreed terms have been followed through with.
    • I think a week ban would be fair tbh

The huge factor was this punishment was clearly stated in the BEGINNING. He knew what would be happening if he chose to react that way.
      I made the same mistake on a Minecraft server I loved. I learned my lesson but they didn't care. it was really unfair and that's not how sylesrp is :) (this is a little different situation) but...
      but still I say week ban would be fair. (not that I call the shotz)

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().