Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Application

Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: mr_dolphin09
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82362570

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but i might not use it until i get a good mic.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I can catch criminals pretty fast.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont shoot unless shot at first. Cuff over 1800 crime. can only kick down doors with 4000+ crime. pretty much everything included in the Cop Rules

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To get rid of criminals as much as i can.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: wait until he has 1800+ crime and then cuff him or wait till he kills me to kill him.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): (Western time, USA & Canada). On the weekends i pretty much on all day but on the weekdays i have school till 6:55 am to 1:25 pm and then i will be on the rest of the day.

How will you benefit the server?: i will protect the citizens and put the criminals in jail.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: i will show him around the map and i will show him how to get a job to make money and i might give them a little start up money.

Anything else you would like to add?: I hope i get to become a cop it will be an honor
    --End Application-
  • "If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: wait until he has 1800+ crime and then cuff him or wait till he kills me to kill him."

The last part there is the only thing I think needs slight clarification. If he kills you then you aren't allowed to kill him when you respawn. Now if he fires at you but doesn't kill you then you can fire back and take him out. (Cops don't get Revenge Kills). I'm only making this a point since I had another cop I had to have a talk with recently whom was firing first for Revenge Kills.(Has been talked to and understands - no other actions needed)

Now with that said I think Dolphin would do fine as a Cop. He seems reasonable and follows the rules pretty well, I haven't had a complaint yet. I say +1 for me to try him as Cop.