*Corrected* Civil Protection App

• *Corrected* Civil Protection App

Novenate (Nova) Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Nova
    SteamID : STEAM_0:0:58848500
    Time played: 3.5 days

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Multiple high quality mics.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: More experiences and fun.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Arrest at 1800+ crime, kick down door at 4000+ crime, and don't abuse (a variety of common sense rules like suiciding to give rebel guns and don't attack a rebel unless they attack you first).

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To protect and serve; and have game balance I guess...

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: RDM is allowed untill they 1800+ crime. (admins deal with people who kill players under 5 hours unlawfully).

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):I didn't know there was a limit except for the 2 cop rule.

How will you benefit the server?: By adding balance and not being an abusive cp.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: By giving him instructions to the game to the best of my ability.

Anything else you would like to add?: The Hitler profile pic is a joke: I will change it if needed. Also, I am an admin on a Garry's Mod server (GemeniRP), this will be usefull as I have an understanding of how more complicated RP servers really work Admin and RP wise, (trolls, and what to do in complicated and or chaotic situations). PS, if it helps, I take multiple honors classes in my highschool and I nhave nothing lower than a B. PS #2, i usually play only for fun and never take anything seriously as a rebel; but I i'll play in a more serious fashion if preferred. :)
  • extremly unaware of surroundings, so busy talking on mic he never reads chat. Overall seems like he has ADHD or something. Not saying that would make him a bad cop but he CAN NOT focus. Not saying it would make him a bad cop... But definitely makes me unsure especially w comments posted above.

I would like to second antlions post. I have personally witnessed thoes things. That's what really makes me unsure is things mentioned in antlions post.

Also along with my first paragraph I'm not really for sure what's happing in the application. Lots of questions were answered incompletely or inaccurately.
    Ex-rdm,time to server, probably needs to make sure he knows the rules too.

This isn't a - or a + but thoes are definitely concerns to weigh in when giving him a position of authority.

He is a nice guy, active, and ive seem him around all the time. He should be seriously considered for cop; LATER. Or at least under watch. I feel he could do a good job with cop if given the chance.

The post was edited 3 times, last by BPN17 ().

• Volar wrote:

Koala wrote:

"How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):I didn't know there was a limit except for the 2 cop rule."

So, actually answer the question.
    This is also the first thing I noticed.
    It's asking how much time on Average a Day you can give to the Server as a whole and what your Time Zone is.
    I misread the question, I usually spend atleast 2-3 hours a day on the server. I live in mountain time zone (Arizona).
  • Ant1ion wrote:

nova has been a bit of a troll most of the time i have seen him online, honestly i would like to see him playing more and see if he is able to be more mature in game, not spamming chat or talking poorly towards admins
    I do troll every once in a while, however, I make sure to not take it to far andI ALWAYS apologize if I end up actually offending someone as whoever i mess with usually know I'm only joking around; koolaid for example.

BPN17 wrote:

extremly unaware of surroundings, so busy talking on mic he never reads chat. Overall seems like he has ADHD or something. Not saying that would make him a bad cop but he CAN NOT focus. Not saying it would make him a bad cop... But definitely makes me unsure especially w comments posted above.

I would like to second antlions post. I have personally witnessed thoes things. That's what really makes me unsure is things mentioned in antlions post.

Also along with my first paragraph I'm not really for sure what's happing in the application. Lots of questions were answered incompletely or inaccurately.
    Ex-rdm,time to server, probably needs to make sure he knows the rules too.

This isn't a - or a + but thoes are definitely concerns to weigh in when giving him a position of authority.

He is a nice guy, active, and ive seem him around all the time. He should be seriously considered for cop; LATER. Or at least under watch. I feel he could do a good job with cop if given the chance.
    I wasn't reading chat much yesterday,which just so happened to be the first day we actually held a proper convorsation. I do have ADHD, although I usually take standard stimulants, but I have not been taking my medication recently as I'm being prescribed a new medication.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest