Banned/Abusing admin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned/Abusing admin

As Iv'e been playing recently the admin Westsmoke has been getting more and more angry as I kill him and make small jokes on the server, he has just banned me for impersonating an admin and mic spam, it is true that i switched my name to Westmoke #2 as a joke, immediately after that he said "I don't care if it's admin abuse I will ban you". So as any other logical person, I switched my name. I was banned about 10 minutes later, out of nowhere, I was banned. For the mic spam part as a joke I would sometime sing a small part of the song Beautiful by Christina Aguilerra after I ever killed Westsmoke but not always, the bottom line is Westsmoke has too short of a temper to be an admin, he can't control his emotions, and is to impulsive to be an admin. I would completely accept warning or kick, but I was instead immediately perma banned with no hint. I ask that Westsmoke be demoted and I be unbanned.
    • -not the right format
      -not the right place
      -in fact, you weren't even banned by westsmoke lol

you were banned for admin disrespect, admin impersonation and mic spam by volar. you were also warned about trolling earlier with antlion (sure that had a play).
    • BPN17 wrote:

-not the right format
      -not the right place
      -in fact, you weren't even banned by westsmoke lol

you were banned for admin disrespect, admin impersonation and mic spam by volar. you were also warned about trolling earlier with antlion (sure that had a play).
      Wehere is the format and where do i post, I skimmed the website for 10 minutes looking before I posted.