Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Goner
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1451339
      Time played: 42hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
      Yes I do.
      Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
      I am on often so can fill in the role of a cop when necessary and good at keeping the rules.
      What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      Cuffing those with 1800+ crime, kicking the doors down if someone has crime over 4000 and are in their homes, not giving free guns, pretty much maintaining order.
      What is the function the Civil Protection?:
      To maintain order by catching those with 1800+ crime and helping those that need assistance.
      If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
      Remind them to not over troll but know getting mad is what they want so just stay calm and cuff them if they get over 1800+ crime.
      How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
      I live in California so Pacific Time zone. I am on frequently so pretty much anytime after 3 pm I will be on for majority of the time and more so on weekends.
      How will you benefit the server?:
      I'm a pretty laid back guy that loves to play the game so therefore interact with the players, have fun, but also am very helpful to those that need it or are new.
      Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
      Yes it is.
      A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
      I first take them to get a job (usually robber or sanitation) so they can get started and teach them how to do that certain job. Then I go on to explain kind of what to do as in gathering money and buying weapons/houses. Then the idea of money and banking and what crime is (how cops can arrest them with 1800+crime). And finally, if they have any further question they are welcome to ask and I am willing to show them things.
      Anything else you would like to add?:
      I'm pretty relaxed guy so I feel like I can do a good job as a Cop and just maintain the server.