Greasers Admin Application

• Greasers Admin Application

In-Game name: [GR]|RoH|Greaser

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54372238

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Greasey

Time played: over 400 hours in total

Skype(Optional): N/A

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes but it is currently not working very well because its a shitty 5$ walmart mic. When I do get my mic up and running I would most likely rarely use it because I am not a very "talkative" person.

Why are you applying for Administration?: I like helping out players in need and enforcing the rules to people who dont listen. I also like helping people prop their house. I have gotten to know all of the staff and I realized that I would like to help out as well in anyway possible. I enjoy being able to help people in need. I would like to help add to this server by helping new players get started and having older players keep playing. I noticed alot of players under 5 hours being killed when an admin is not on. I would like to fill that gap and help guide those players into cold community roleplay. I want to make this server fun for everyone with no cheating or abuse. I would like to be a friendly admin that players feel no worry in going to me for any questions. I will stay up to date on the forums for any news and information as well.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): I can dedicate an average of 4-7 hours (Eastern Standard Time) Some times I could be on longer some times I could be on shorter.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: If someone is not following the rules they would need to be warned. If they persist a kick would be in order. If they keep breaking the rules I would have to give them a ban based on what they were doing. I would question another admin to make sure my judgements were right.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I have been admin many times over 4 years and I still feel that I could learn from fellow admins and teach them some stuff as well.

Anything else you would like to add?: I was not originally planning to make an application, but alot of people hit me up in steam chat and told me I should make one. I would like to help the server running for as long as possible. It would be an honor to serve as admin under one of the greatest servers HL2DM has to offer. This was my admin application. If you disagree with my admin application please state why so you could help me improve for next time. Thanks :D
      #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 2 times, last by Greaser ().

• Greaser wrote:

: If someone is not following the rules they would need to be warned. If they persist a kick would be in order. If they keep breaking the rules I would have to give them a ban based on what they were doing. I would question another admin to make sure my judgements were right.
      Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I have been admin many times over 4 years and I still feel that I could from fellow admins and teach them some stuff as well.

This was my admin application. If you disagree with my admin application please state why so you could help me improve for next time. Thanks :D
      I rarely respond to admin apps anymore because every time i read them, they all just say the same cookie cutter bullshit.
      Anyone who knows me, or has been here awhile, knows how harsh I am on applications and how difficult it is to get me to respond to one of these.

With that being said...

See this shit, this shit right here is what makes or breaks a decision from me.

I love this answer.

Willingness to ask questions, for advice, and opinions from fellow players.

I want this man employed ASAP. Trial run for one week, and I want a report by next Thursday.
    • This is a great player and great application. In particular most applications these days are mostly half-assed.

not being positive or negative I just don't know if we need anymore more lower leveled admins but this is definitely a plus one and if you need help with how to run things feel free to contact me or any other admin.
    • eldrun wrote:

This is a great player and a good application. Although honestly were covered in the lower levels of administration. It's currently the higher ups that need to play more.

Not at all to say no. In fact I would give you a plus one but not sure we need more staff atm.
      Do it.
    • Dane_Vogel wrote:

eldrun wrote:

This is a great player and a good application. Although honestly were covered in the lower levels of administration. It's currently the higher ups that need to play more.

Not at all to say no. In fact I would give you a plus one but not sure we need more staff atm.
      Do it.
      can't set perms but I do want to see how he turns out as an trial admin. Sorry for editing thread right before you posted lol
    • He's 19 by the way not 29 lol.

Otherwise Greaser seems like a good candidate as long as he can leave all the Playful shit out when doing Admin things. As Cop he RDMs some of the more ''annoying'' players.

I give Greaser a +1 for Trial Admin as-well. We Steam Chat a shitload so I'll a little biased.

The Application however looks like it took time to make and had thought put into it. (Also he said it took him like 2 hours to write up lulz)

Edit - I forgot Greasers favorite thing - #HailTheGoldenPoon

#HomeInvasion2016

• Well i had a hard start with this guy dash rocketlauncher he make some problems and was unfriendly to players , BUT he change himself so much xD not even i can say what happen .
      I think its a lil bit to fast for Admin but a chance to show himself . +1 for Trail Admin :thumbup:

#HomeInvasion2016
    • Koala wrote:

Missing word = Freudian slip?
      "..I still feel that I could from fellow admins and teach them some stuff as well."

and he obviously doesn't learn fast - I still didn't get greased THIS time.
      theres no missing word in it atm.. he says he can learn from fellow admins and teach them stuff as well.
      & the application already got accepted

learn faster next time :)

Greaser wrote:

and I still feel that I could learn from fellow admins and teach them some stuff as well.
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest