Ban request for VAGABOND

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban request for VAGABOND

--Your information--

IGN: (DH)
    SteamID:U:1:717115
    Steam Profile:

--Accused member information--

IGN: VAGABOND
    SteamID: 0:0:14205111 [U:1:28410222]
    Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/jet_next/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?:

-Possible foodbind, if he was not foodbinding still using food during combat. syles old words: If a player drops garbage during battle, he is abusing.
    - Disconnecting to avoid jail, because he had bounty and was probably almost out of food and ammo.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

Vagabond, had a bounty and was in his house. And because I'm a bounty addict. I was hunting him. Also a cop, RAE:. And he saw that VAGABOND disconnected to avoid combat and jail. Also, once I was in hes house, you can see garbage of using food during battle, all over the place. Maby not actualy using food during battle ore foodbinding. But disconnecting outside combat for sure.

Witnesses at the scene: RAE, Iwatoochi ore what ever nickname hi uses

Was there an admin online at the time?: not that a know of

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:/

Does this player have any previous bans?: yes, he even manage to get banned 4 a mounth, get unbanned in a weak. And get banned again for a day for the same abusing reason. And all this within the first original ban piriod...

Proof of rule breaking:Demo

dropbox.com/s/udolsooz1gw2o3s/demo1.dem?dl=0

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dragonheart ().

• so, vagabond was indeed in the house with a bounty, although DH hit him a few times it did not seem enough to kill before each death, DH would respawn and come back with another attempt, i feel that there was enough time between each attack to use the menu as usual without the food binds, i have seen another player he is affiliated with using menu binds, but in this case it did not seem reasonable enough for him to be using them mid combat

about the disconecting to avoid cuff, he did leave after a few attacks, but it did not seem as if it was to avoid jail time, he left before DH had entered another time not mid fight or after a cuff, idk if it is enough to give him another ban this time
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • "...he did leave after a few attacks, but it did not seem as if it was to avoid jail time...."

But how long before he returned? And how often is it happening? If it is all within minutes it seems deliberate doesn't it and for some gain (even if we haven't figured what the gain is).

Reminds me of the player who argued with Thunder - said his wifi kept dropping. Funny thing was, it only dropped at times favouring that player. Just SOOOO coincidental. Thunder told him he wasn't fooling anyone. I think I gave the player a ban.
  • Yeah ind, the question I ask then, when is it oke to use food? Afther a battle? ore cant you use food at all when you have a bounty? dont really know. Ofcourse, when your in you house, behind a one way view blackwal, and coverd by concreed... not verry sportive if you are using food all the time to avoid getting killed and jailed. No hard feelings here just giving my point of view.

And the ting about disconnecting to go buy some weed. Its not not like you HAVE to leave to go to work ore something. You choose to leave the game, with a bounty on you head, during battle.. thats all.. :)
  • Syle's comment re food probably related to the TIME it is supposed to take to select food in a menu during a fight.

Recently I asked for a time delay in food use - eg for unwrapping/eating etc.

The food is there to use when you need it. BUT there are supposed to be restrictions. As I keep saying - coding should replace Rules wherever possible.
  • Koala wrote:

"...he did leave after a few attacks, but it did not seem as if it was to avoid jail time...."

But how long before he returned? And how often is it happening? If it is all within minutes it seems deliberate doesn't it and for some gain (even if we haven't figured what the gain is).

Reminds me of the player who argued with Thunder - said his wifi kept dropping. Funny thing was, it only dropped at times favouring that player. Just SOOOO coincidental. Thunder told him he wasn't fooling anyone. I think I gave the player a ban.
    yeah I'm sure he's done it in the past (looks at his past) but the demo ended a minute or so after vagabond left so it's hard to tell if he actually did it to avoid jail this time :/ I mean that's my stand point idk what you guys think about it
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • My action is never to get a player banned, because half life is a dead game already. I think the big question is, why do players like Vagabond, Sombody, Haxy, Mechanical, and outher non stop RDM play RP?? If we can take that away.... Players who dont really play RP and just come online to RDM all the F* time. Thats the kind of players who make this game lame for every one.

To make and design an RP server is a lot of hard work AND mantenance. Sommany cool things designt and build. And all that for what? For some non stop DMers can come and rape the game fore every one?

So Ban him for a weak, a mounth, a year... I dont think this one and outher ever gooing to learn
  • Ant1ion wrote:

VaGaBOND sent me a picture with AKP having an alias with the same name as vagabond, idk if it will help but i will post it for him as well

images.akamai.steamusercontent…3C4E7F34BF4C95B0C7D707D9/
    I've never seen Lileri break rules before. He's an old player that kinda disappeared after the hard reset but was always someone whom was friendly. He mainly runs around just blinking his flashlight rapidly at you.

Now I have seen him get mad before and just RDM the shit out of someone who wrong him but the guy was asking for it and Lileri taught him a lesson.

He may have used the Alias based on that picture at some point but there isn't a date nor anything else. Even if he did the Steam IDs would still be different. I wouldn't count this picture as amounting to anything.

• Never seen Lileri break any rueles? A nice player, dude from what planet do you come? Just for the fun, Shoot him once. And see what happens, Ind all he dus all day is hump around and provoke and stalk players whit his nerd light scrol thing. And when you thell hem to just leave you alone. Yep ind your fucked. then his fixed on you. And I swear to you he has borderline sindrome. He is ind a good dm player, but thats all he dus. Is see who he can provoke. And as long as I know him, always a low lever player, who he can easely defeed.
  • DH chill im not accusing him of anything, i was only asked to post the picture so i did, AKP DID use vagabonds name, but im not using that asa reason not to ban vagabond, i am waiting for other comments and to see what he has to say for himself on the forum and not in a private chat
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Never seen Lileri break any rueles? A nice player, dude from what planet do you come? Just for the fun, Shoot him once. And see what happens, Ind all he dus all day is hump around and provoke and stalk players whit his nerd light scrol thing. And when you thell hem to just leave you alone. Yep ind your fucked. then his fixed on you. And I swear to you he has borderline sindrome. He is ind a good dm player, but thats all he dus. Is see who he can provoke. And as long as I know him, always a low lever player, who he can easely defeed.

Dragonheart wrote:

hehe I wasnt mad ore anything :P I was just surprised that every one thinks akp is an angel

He's not an angel when you piss him off. As I said he's the type to leave you alone if you leave him alone but if provoked well your game time while he plays is no longer fun.

Back on track though VagaBond has had multiple bans recently and it's all for behavior thats not accepted. I'd still suggest the Minimum time be 5 Days.