What the fuck

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I would like to understand what the fuck just happened.

I was on the server and saw Koala with 88700hp and I shoot him twice with my revolver and I've got kicked
      Disconnect: Kicked by administrator.

After I re-joined I said "the fuck is wrong with you koala, what I've did to you" and then without any explication I've got banned for one day.

Koala, I'm sorry if u took "the fuck is wrong with u" as an insult, but this is not a reason for 1 day ban.
    • It was obvious ingame with the chat I made to your mate Somebodey [and you commented once too] that I was noclipping around looking at propping that needs to be reconsidered. There is a Thread about prop rules. I was taking screenies and getting door info and spending a LOT of time telling you guys about the chances of your props being disallowed [especially if you do not put your interest forward in the forum].

You know that shooting noclip admin [no matter what the health] is a no-no. Last time I kicked or banned you for it I wasn't high health because I attempted a quick job for someone while I was a cop.
      You bumped my prop aim. You screamed about admins should use godmode and wear skin etc etc.

You know EXACTLY what you did. You chose to do it. You continued to fire shots. You knew what you were doing.

VaGaBoND : Koala
      VaGaBoND : the fuck is wrong with you
      Somebody : vaga dont fight with admins lol
      VaGaBoND : he kicked me
      VaGaBoND : for shooting him
      VaGaBoND : and he is in god mode

Vagabond said above, " Koala, I'm sorry if u took "the fuck is wrong with u" as an insult, but this is not a reason for 1 day ban. "
      Yes, you are right, in retrospect it should have been two days.
    • "You know EXACTLY what you did. You chose to do it. You continued to fire shots. You knew what you were doing."

So let me explain you guys a little, I shoot him like 2-3 times when he was near the bank ( he was speaking in chat with Somebody, not any admin work atm) then you kicked me without any explication.

After I came back:

VaGaBoND : Koala
      VaGaBoND : the fuck is wrong with you
      Somebody : vaga dont fight with admins lol
      VaGaBoND : he kicked me
      VaGaBoND : for shooting him
      VaGaBoND : and he is in god mode

And then, without ANY EXPLICATION I've got banned for one day. Koala, you didn't say anything in chat to me, you just took action. This is not fucking normal, getting banned for shooting an admin for 2 times.

I wouldn't make this ban appeal and be so nervous about this decision if you would WARN or at least TELL me what I've did wrong when I came back. You just took action, without any say. This is not normal for an admin.

And I would like to see the RULES which I broke for deserving a 1 day ban.
    • See you also have to take into account that Bans stack. You have 4(Technically 3) Bans already, all of which are for Rule breaking in some shape, form or way. It's to the point where it's a courtesy for certain players to get a Warning or a Kick before being banned. This isn't something to be expected every time. You broke a Rule so Koala banned you, I feel he's to the fed up point and won't bother. I on the other hand would warn first since I'm still not to that point.

The take away from this is two things. 1st - If an Admin is in No Clip then under no circumstances should you attack them.(If they attack you first then just report them). 2nd - Fix the way you speak to Admins, I see you all the time in game writing what the fuck, the fuck, fuck - fuck - fuck when something is done that you don't agree with. Pay attention to whom you're spouting that at.

• Vag said - "not any admin work atm"

In whose opinion? I was pausing my 'work', talking to you two in chat, and continuing. I was doing you a FAVOUR. I was telling you about the chance that you will lose your favourite props. I suggested that you voice your side in the forums.

I am not going to warn you each session when you are a repeat offender. You will just offend and then wait until the next session. You have been warned by me several times for exactly this offence. You just keep doing it. You lie. Once when I warned you , you repeated and disconnected. Why should I go to the trouble for a player who is very little benefit to the server.
      YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Vagabond, you behave horribly to admins. You shout at them to do your bidding instantly for example.

VaGaBoND : I give a fuck about your oppinion
      [SM] Kicked VaGaBoND
      Player VaGaBoND left the game ()

Somebody : i had 2k on me when it crashed
      Somebody : now i have 500
      and then lies.... I had taken snapshots of Bank/Cash
      VaGaBoND : I lost 700k from my bank
      VaGaBoND : can someone give back pls

- and what about when you demanded to have freeze/unfreeze etc because you declared that all of the admins are shit at propping?

Koala-Kly: VaGaBoND: those admins don't know shit
      VaGaBoND: about to decorate a house
      VaGaBoND: why don't u guys make
      VaGaBoND: on the freeze/unfreeze
      VaGaBoND: for players
      VaGaBoND: in their own houses

Have a look at the sort of statements you make to the guys trying to do what you ask. It is not easy to see what is in a player's mind; often the player instruction is ambiguous - not that the player realises it.
      If you continue using the tone you take with these volunteers, I will declare you out-of-bounds for propping.

- and as Teddy you lied to me about the kickdoor [and that debacle cost us effort].

You are a recidivist and take too much time from the admins. Why should we bother with you?
      What advantage are you?

I am warning you now - if you break ANY rule and/or disrespect any admin you will get a permanent ban from me.
      THIS IS YOUR NEXT WARNING - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

All you have to do is behave and you will be allowed to continue playing.
      Even the Owner queried you being let off the kickdoor ban. You have no support here.
      If you want to stay all you have to do is be a model citizen. If you can not do that then find somewhere else that will contend with you.

Oh, did I mention? YOU have been warned!
    • I do not understand why you flame now so hard ?
      You know we admins if we doing Props we putt some times our hp high to not die to the props (and dont be a nice target for you for aim training btw who the fuck attack a player with over 80 k hp ) , and you have seen this more then just one time and more then this we warned you to stop attacking Admins what do they work with so much hp ( so much hp but its still annoying as fuck to get shot by doing stuff ) . And ( he was speaking in chat with Somebody, not any admin work atm) Admins are still player on the server , if some one need help or ask some thing ( its not like ok this player speak to me i Ignor him first make my work then maybe i come back and help him ? ) we help and dont ignor this hell no .

Btw your dizrespect to the Admins is not a helpfull , not for you and not for us but you play with this all time and you know it so dont say with no reason .
    • Just to clarify - the chat I was doing to mainly Somebody but also to Vag WAS admin work.

Propping is being reconsidered. I was giving them an update after being asked by Somebody why I was staring at things. Vag joined in on the discussion. The discussion itself was also admin work - not playing. I was moving around and describing various proppings, and happened to be where I was when Vag offended because Somebody asked me about a particular installation. It is a resized TV that does contravene Syle's balcony law.

I am only continuing to explain all of this because there are side-benifits. Not because Vagabond deserves an explanation.