SuperTitanic's COP Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SuperTitanic's COP Application

In-Game name: Supertitanic
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90116777
      Time played: 40+ hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Nope :*

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:Because I want to protect and serve the city

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      • Cuff/Uncuff and jailtime only at 1800+ crime
      • Don't shoot rebels unless they've shot you
      • Kickdoor costs 500$ and should be used only if the player has 4k crime
      • Do not suicide to give other rebels weapons
      • Do not switch to cop to avoid jailtime or being killed.
      • Don't favor anyone as a cop, to a cop everyone is equal, so don't favor anyone.
      What is the function the Civil Protection?:
      To maintain order and keep the city clean from crime

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
      I cuff them at 1800+ crime because RDMing is allowed, although if the player is RDMing a -5 hours player, I'll record it and let the admins take care of it.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
      I can play 5-6 hours a day!, I have alot of free time XD, (GMT+2) Israel

How will you benefit the server?:
      I'm a very fun person and I think I'll create a very good environment to play in :D

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
      Aye.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
      I will explain them the basic rules of Role playing and how to play.

Anything else you would like to add?:
      Ningen ja nai, watashi wa kami desu

The post was edited 4 times, last by SuperTitanic ().

• SuperTitanic wrote:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime.

Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first.

- The player does not have to actually hit you. It just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.

Kickdoor is to be used when a player has 4,000+ crime to enter their house and jail them.

-This costs $1500.

Do not Unjail another cops prisoner without consent from that cop. Who you jail/cuff is your responsibility.

Do not rejail an already jailed player.

Do not switch to cop to get out of jail or avoid death.

Any rebel (VIP or not) is to be shot on sight upon entering the PD. (This includes the roof)

Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.

Inactivity will result in a loss in cop privileges.

Do not use Rebel items as cop. Honestly, the plugin will prevent you from using certain rebel items as cop.

Do not use keys as a cop, even if it's your own house.

Promotions are automatically applied. Don't ask.

Do not favor as a cop. Play fair.To avoid favoritism, if you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.

Cops are ALLOWED to afk using their cop job as of plugin v1.03 (3/4/16)

If you visibly see a fellow cop get shot by a rebel, you may aid the cop in killing the rebel.

Cop vs Cop fights are acceptable. But if the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.

If a player is bounty killed, do not release them. This falls under the "do not release your own cuffs" rule. The exception is if they bribe you.

Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in the loss of your cop privileges.

Looks like you just Copy Pasted the Rules from MOTD/Wiki which isn't fully updated but mostly is.

This Player seems nice in game and I've yet to see any Rule Breaking. RDMs players who kill Under 5.

I'd say when we see a few more hours and more feedback this would be an otherwise decent Application.

SuperTitanic wrote:

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
      I can play 5-6 hours a day!, I have alot of free time XD

We need a Time Zone to go with it. So fix that and get a few more hours in.

• Check old accepts and dates. I've seen trusted Supers do it before.

Edit as an extra bit I've never seen it said anywhere that only Roots could nor have I been told that before.
      So if it is indeed wrong then I have no problem admitting that and reemploying to a Rebel.

Closest thing is from MOTD "Never demote/promote a cop WITHOUT Syle's consent." However looking through Cop Apps there are extremely few in number that have a reply from him.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Volar ().

• Yeah that rule is out of date by a lot.

And this is what is done with accepting denying things.

Basics and trails cannot accept or deny ban request or applications
      Supers can accept Applications for cop and ban request.
      Elites can Accept ban request and cannot cop apps but are basically a more in-game function admin.
      Roots can accept ban request and cop apps but not admin applications, only syle, eas, or dane can do so.

But regarding the application, I like the player and think she could do well as cop, she can be trial cop for a week and I'd like to see what she does from here.
    • eldrun wrote:

Yeah that rule is out of date by a lot.

And this is what is done with accepting denying things.

Basics and trails cannot accept or deny ban request or applications
      Elites can Accept ban request and cannot cop apps but are basically a more in-game function admin.
      Roots can accept ban request and cop apps but not admin applications, only syle, eas, or dane can do so.

But regarding the application, I like the player and think she could do well as cop, she can be trial cop for a week and I'd like to see what she does from here.
      Can we get this in writing somewhere in Rules for Admin so no one else has a mix up.

• "Closest thing is from MOTD "Never demote/promote a cop WITHOUT Syle's consent." However looking through Cop Apps there are extremely few in number that have a reply from him"
      Not always in the thread. I queried Syle before I did my spate of cop accepts.

"Can we get this in writing somewhere in Rules for Admin so no one else has a mix up."

In the old forums [HDD crash killed some of it], too much was buried in threads - even Sticky ones that were still hard to locate.
      Who is looking after Wiki? Who is developing Wiki?
    • ill fix this up in the motd. would like a little more clarification/support before placing it

"Basics and trails cannot accept or deny ban request or applications
      Roots can accept ban request and cop apps but not admin applications, only syle, eas, or dane can do so"

in motd yes or no?