Ban request for "BakaAho (nosound)" [U:1:52042532]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban request for "BakaAho (nosound)" [U:1:52042532]

--Your information--

IGN:(DH)
    SteamID:[U:1:7171150]
    Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/Dieter782/

--Accused member information--

IGN:"BakaAho (nosound)" re:re:rae,...
    SteamID:[U:1:52042532]
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ZeroClassD/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: suiciding out of combat

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:, I saw a bounty line, And sins every one knows me, I'm a bounty addict. Just got to kill the dam red line. :) for once I was recording. Because AFK Lileri was keeping killing me, and I saw him to, more than once suiciding out of combat to Avoid me killing/jailing him. But that nog the point here. BakaAho dit kill himself to avoid money los. I askt Supertitianinc who was A cop at tha moment. Dit BakaAho had A bounty like 5min ago. And he says, yes he dit. He had 15K crime. So I ind think that he dit kill himself to avoid losing 15k of printing/planting money

Witnesses at the scene: Many players online, no one really saw it I thinks

Was there an admin online at the time?: WestSmoke,

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: I dont think he was really online, I think afk. And it all happend to fast for him to react to it.

Does this player have any previous bans?: Not that I can find on the banlist

Proof of rule breaking: Demo, Sorry its a 15min demo I think and it happens almost at the end of it

dropbox.com/s/oxsiier0nvc6fna/BakaAho.dem?dl=0
  • He clearly kills himself at the back of his home after seeing (DH) outside his house. I would assume by typing "kill" in the console which takes 6 seconds to kill you. Kill command also makes you drop all current cash on hand so based on that he typed "kill" as soon as he saw (DH) stalking at his door.

Use the Demo Editor GUI and start it at 80500 to watch the Scene play out. At about 107000 is where Super responds with "idk he had like 15k crime". So from the looks of it he's guilty of suiciding to avoid combat.

So can we get a Root to watch it at the above numbers listed and chime in.

• The charge:- "What rules did said player break?: suiciding out of combat"

Never seen that rule.

MOTD has this one:-
    "Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid jail or avoid being cuffed."

Dragonheart was not a cop at the time. He mentions bounty line.

Haven't seen this rule either:-
    "So from the looks of it he's guilty of suiciding to avoid combat."

Anyone wanting this as a rule had better start a Thread on it [and I do NOT mean that you put it in the MOTD thread!].

[PS. I won't be watching the demo - can't on this comp.]
  • I've never seen it posted either but I've heard it from several older players and a few of the older Admins. Killing yourself to avoid loss of drugs/cash is the same thing as doing it to avoid a cuff. Both are used to hinder a loss or to make it so the player chasing you(for whatever reason) be a waste of effort or possible cash involving lockbreakers or kickdoor command for cops.

• Dragonheart wrote:

Koala wrote:

I see a reworded rule coming along; one that incorporates the whole idea of doing stuff that is avoiding the intention of the game/coding.
    Euh Koala some explaination please, Language problem here :)
    I am going to look at writing an easily understood rule.
    The rule will say that a player must not avoid playing the way the coder intends.

The player must do things the way that it was intended.
    An example is the use of Menu binds.
    The coder intends for certain things to take time. An example would be buying/selling locks.
    If the coder wanted it to be fast he would add more choices or allow the player to input the quantity.

It is not in the spirit of the game to die using Options.
    I could contend that it is already covered by "Do not use any external program or modification to gain you an advantage."
  • Sorry for my questions Koala, But I really dont understand here what you are talking about. So If I understand you well, you say that you can suicide to avoid combat, getting killed, jailed and money loss? Even when you have a bounty line? As long its not a cop who is standing at your door?
  • At the moment there is no rule actually written where players can see it saying that the above behavior is wrong.

So this is a to be looked into.

Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid jail or avoid being cuffed is the current MOTD Rule. He suicided while having a bounty so he would have went to jail, so with assumptions he disobeyed the rule. We need this rule to not sound like something that sounds like it points at avoiding Cops.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Volar ().

• Sidezz wrote:

SuperTitanic wrote:

Sidezz wrote:

shut the fuck up ur not a girl and nobody cares if you are
    xD I just love that ppl act like that. And besides, I'm pretty sure that if someone would've mistaken you for being a female, you'll correct them, Am I wrong or are you going to threat banning me for speaking again?
    Why would I ban you for saying something? I don't make ban threats I just go ahead and do it because I don't have to ask beforehand...
    All I told you is nobody cares about your gender. Does that warrant a ban?????????????????
    If I recall correctly, I remember that when I have asked you in-game "Are you salty?" Because you started killing me for no reason, you responded "No,If I was salty, you werent here rite now". So, Ive figured that I'm not your first, and not your last "Random Ban Threats". Well anyways I still believe that if someone woulf have mistaken you for a female, you would have corrected them, because it's pretty anooying when you keep telling your gender but everything keeps saying you are something else. ( wow that sound wrong)
  • Sidezz wrote:

SuperTitanic wrote:

Sidezz wrote:

SuperTitanic wrote:

Sidezz wrote:

xD I just love that ppl act like that. And besides, I'm pretty sure that if someone would've mistaken you for being a female, you'll correct them, Am I wrong or are you going to threat banning me for speaking again?
    Why would I ban you for saying something? I don't make ban threats I just go ahead and do it because I don't have to ask beforehand...All I told you is nobody cares about your gender. Does that warrant a ban?????????????????
    If I recall correctly, I remember that when I have asked you in-game "Are you salty?" Because you started killing me for no reason, you responded "No,If I was salty, you werent here rite now". So, Ive figured that I'm not your first, and not your last "Random Ban Threats". Well anyways I still believe that if someone woulf have mistaken you for a female, you would have corrected them, because it's pretty anooying when you keep telling your gender but everything keeps saying you are something else. ( wow that sound wrong)
    That's not even a ban threat...I'm clearly wasting my time here, enjoy your gameplay experience in my servers.
    Thanks, but just a question to throw, "If i was salty you werent here rite now" means you are going to throw candy at me or MAKE me not be here or in other words, ban me.
  • Sidezz wrote:

SuperTitanic wrote:

Sidezz wrote:

SuperTitanic wrote:

Sidezz wrote:

SuperTitanic wrote:

Sidezz wrote:

Why would I ban you for saying something? I don't make ban threats I just go ahead and do it because I don't have to ask beforehand...All I told you is nobody cares about your gender. Does that warrant a ban?????????????????
    That's not even a ban threat...I'm clearly wasting my time here, enjoy your gameplay experience in my servers.
    Thanks, but just a question to throw, "If i was salty you werent here rite now" means you are going to throw candy at me or MAKE me not be here or in other words, ban me.
    you haven't been around for very long have you?
    Not really, I've played yesterday. Not going to be on today but each other time, I'm pretty active
  • Also the food ore medkit binds. And there is a house on the map that spawns medkits behind the black on way view wall. And a outher player who spawns medkits on the floor before a player wil attack him in house. So when you have the luck of hitting him once blind true the black wall, he just needs to run over the medkits.... Its not like hes using food binds ore something, but still using food during battle.