Ban request for "BakaAho (nosound)" [U:1:52042532]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eldrun wrote:

Why is using food in combat such a bad thing? There's no motd rule against it, and it's not menu binding. They take a tactical chance to bring up their items and navigate though their inventory for the correct item while being shot at.
    I've never seen food as a bad thing unless bound. Now I do have a probably dumb question. Is there an item we can buy that sets a medkit spawn? I have seen the house with 4 medkits spawning in it continuously whenever I G Gun them and throw em they respawn in the same spot shortly after.

• Volar wrote:

eldrun wrote:

Why is using food in combat such a bad thing? There's no motd rule against it, and it's not menu binding. They take a tactical chance to bring up their items and navigate though their inventory for the correct item while being shot at.
    I've never seen food as a bad thing unless bound. Now I do have a probably dumb question. Is there an item we can buy that sets a medkit spawn? I have seen the house with 4 medkits spawning in it continuously whenever I G Gun them and throw em they respawn in the same spot shortly after.
    No this is a glitch that has been around in the game since 2007, just /remove the medkits and it stops spawning
  • syle22 wrote:

Volar wrote:

eldrun wrote:

No this is a glitch that has been around in the game since 2007, just /remove the medkits and it stops spawning
    Alright thanks I didn't know if it was something like impulse 51.

On that note, when the whole Vaga thing went down did you also Disable Sv cheats 1 completely on the Server? I noticed Wireframe no longer works when I was trying to get a printer out of a roof.

• eldrun wrote:

Euh, I do remember Syles word from e few years ago, and I quote: "If hes dropping garbage during ore using medkits during battle, he is binding and its forbidden." I believe it was Harrii, who was fighting this way and using food at the same time

And ind using food during battle is maby not so bad, because ind you have to bring up the menu. And expose your self to be shot while selecting in the menu. But that whole thing dusnt count when you can stay in your house and renew your hp everytime you get shot. If that will be allawed even full in cover behind a black one way view wall... Than I dont know why I even try to get a player killed/jailed when hes camping in there.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dragonheart ().

• Dragonheart wrote:

eldrun wrote:

Euh, I do remember Syles word from e few years ago, and I quote: "If hes dropping garbage during ore using medkits during battle, he is binding and its forbidden." I believe it was Harrii, who was fighting this way and using food at the same time
    And ind using food during battle is maby not so bad, because ind you have to bring up the menu. And expose your self to be shot while selecting in the menu. But that whole thing dusnt count when you can stay in your house and renew your hp everytime you get shot. If that will be allawed even full in cover behind a black one way view wall... Than I dont know why I even try to get a player killed/jailed when hes camping in there.
    About the one way black wall, there is a thread up already discussing having them removed from propping. Give us your feed back there.

Wipe the slate clean #Nolimits2016