letting players kill under 5 hours

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FFS - read what I said.
      The poster is querying an Admin's observation and lack of reaction.
      I introduced the smg because people complained about a player spawning with it. I looked at the donation list - no smg. Hence the question... did Admin ignore a player having an illegal spawn?

Turns out it ISN'T an illegal spawn. BUT the crap quality of detail begged the question.
      EVEN the front page of this Forum says Silver DO NOT HAVE smg - was an admin ignoring what appeared to be a hack by this player as well as the player's behaviour? ALL in the scope of this Post.

So, smg is here for a reason. How about you spend your time fixing the fucking stupid lack of attention to detail here instead of half-paying-attention?
    • I don't know how koip would be responsible for not noticing an "illegal spawn" and how would he spawn with such a weapon in the first place? Hacking? If anything it would have been item binding and surely that wouldn't be koips fault for not noticing.

Before you say im lacking attention I read your post over and over because you're Aussie English is slightly different then what I'm used to and sometimes confusing.

I'm not sure why you have such hostilities with me koala and the public forum is not the place to present them. I'm not sure why you dislike me so strongly but keep it to yourself no one hear wants to see two admins bickering.

Back to the "illegal spawn" that has no scope of koipe "ignoring" rule breaking. It would be itself a new thread of a player spawning with something that they shouldn't be or if we would check the donation benefits in the code or set someone to silver VIP they would figure out that something Isn't rule breaking.

But this is all beyond the point of the ops intent of the thread of koipe ignoring rule breaking.
    • I spoke with the original poster b4 he posted. The fact that players were complaining about what appeared to be an anomaly DOES come into scope. Koipe saw/heard the complaints. I wanted to know why these complaints were ignored too. And I checked out if they were VALID complaints.
      Apart from that I made it the scope - my opinion vs yours.
      And I then clarified it for fairness.

I don't dislike you. You just can not be logical about anything.

I can not accept any of your attempts at being logical. Look at that fucking shit you posted re the admin can/can't.
      OK You have got your way - I can't be bothered with any of this shit any more. Keep your childish attempts at organising. You get what you deserve.
      I'll shut up. I'll stay out of all the rule discussions, prop discussions etc.
    • Koala wrote:

I spoke with the original poster b4 he posted. The fact that players were complaining about what appeared to be an anomaly DOES come into scope. Koipe saw/heard the complaints. I wanted to know why these complaints were ignored too. And I checked out if they were VALID complaints.
      Apart from that I made it the scope - my opinion vs yours.
      And I then clarified it for fairness.
      I had no intention on insulting you are ticking you off. I just wanted the abuse report to stay on track with where it was originally intended to do so. Silver benefits and fixing the donations tab has NOTHING to do with koip not doing his job.

Koala wrote:

I don't dislike you. You just can not be logical about anything.

I can not accept any of your attempts at being logical. Look at that fucking shit you posted re the admin can/can't.
      I had a simple typo and so did Syle. The only difference we had is what a basic, super, and elite. As the basic can now accept ban request which when I was basic we were not allowed to do such, hence me AND koip, both old time players notices. With super and elite when I was both there were only two people that could accept cops hence the wiki "do not promote or demote cops with out Syles consent.

OK You have got your way - I can't be bothered with any of this shit any more. Keep your childish attempts at organising. You get what you deserve.
      I'll shut up. I'll stay out of all the rule discussions, prop discussions etc.
      the fact I never told you to do any of of this and you continue to harass me and insult me weather on the forums or broadcasting to the entire server behind my back is ridiculous and Childish all it itself.
    • bloody hell - smg complaints did have something to do with it .

I have shown how and why. Just look at what was known - according to this latest update Forum News, silver DID NOT GET smg. He spawned with smg. Players complained. No one listened. It was all happening there. Had you noticed the anomaly?

This is the sort of limited thinking that caused the anomalous crap that you in the main perpetuate.
      The structure of the wording [not the typo] in that can/can't list is what I mean. No wonder so many players do not know which way is up. You seem to forget all the work done by Bob [and my feeds to him] in getting previous MOTD/Wiki shit sorted.
      Just because you think it is/was fine and understandable is NOT the measure of it.
      You are the main old admin to rely on hearsay as the preferred mode of communication.

So, I repeat - yes- I leave you to it. Keep that method. Maybe you didn't see my News items.
      I don't mind, I don't care anymore. I can accept that the server has to accomodate the lowest common denominator. I gave in. I gave up. Keep your uselessly worded drivel. They will love you for it eventually. Keep your bigotry. Keep making your inane posts so that you get the highest post count.

I am not harrassing you - you keep trying to tell me what I can post where. I can 'prove a case' for the smg topic [get over the fixing it bit - i didn't start that]. You are not capable of the level of understanding required - I accept that. Go talk to Syle - I had a long long steam with him. Storm in a teacup. You don't want or see the advantages that result from careful presentation of information.
      I'd be interested in your critique of my suggested list vs the original [leave out the typo - although that spanned several posts for just a 'typo'!.] Test the wording and list the ambiguities for BOTH lists. Can you even see any problems with your preferred list? I think that proves my point!

I am trying to deliver something in these areas that just isn't wanted by the 'old timers'. Not the first time this was brought to light. Remember last time :) , I do.

You don't want it, you don't understand the concepts, you don't have to have it. You are one of the oldies, you outrank me, you can squawk - fine; I gave in - I told you that. I told everyone that.

OK - you think you have a handle on it - what is your reaction to the word deny in the first line but not in the others? No reaction? Then see above. I gave up. Reaction? Well, over to you - you fix it. I already offered and was totally ignored. It just doesn't matter it is only a game, as they say.
      But have a look at some of the Wikis out there in game land. Remember when Bob did a vid for the Wiki? I do.

I am not hating you or fighting you etc - I am/was just resisting caving in to ignorance and bigotry. Better check the dictionary before you react to that one eg "Intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself:" I offered examples for Testing. You didn't test , you just resisted and stuck with your own view. I don't care if you adhere to your views - but I do care when you can't/won't analyse objectively when it is your job to do so.

I can analyse but I won't be because the effort isn't appreciated. I am past doing the updates for me - I won't be needing them. I tried doing them for others but they don't want them. I won't be playing CS either. Wow! Hear that sigh of relief?
    • I'm not arguing with you anymore. It's pointless to argue with a wall that twist the facts in their favor and ignores facts that would otherwise counter such things.

But just to let you know I never said you were unappreciated nor an unimportant staff member on the server.

Not sure why you took multiple misunderstandings (on your part) so far.

Let's keep to the particular scope and stop arguing about nonsensical bullshit.
    • "It's pointless to argue with a wall that twist the facts in their favor
      and ignores facts that would otherwise counter such things."

Hilarious - Eld meets Eld. Anything he doesn't agree with or understand is "nonsensical bullshit". Bigot. If you weren't intolerant you would have taken up the test challenges.

You ONLY bought into this because of your Thing with BPN. Look at ALL the threads you didn't buy into that do contravene your Rule. If you are going to be Post-Police or List-Mom then be consistent.
      I notice you didn't take up any of my challenges; just goes to prove my point.

I am glad that you finally came to your senses and found a way out. So, now, leave me alone.