letting players kill under 5 hours

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• letting players kill under 5 hours

Your in-game name: Ant1ion
      The Staffs In-game name: Koipe
      Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23733266
      Discription of the Event: not using his admin ability to get another player to stop killing under 5 hours. koolaid had been trying to help Vul'kall the Dragon with the rp of the server. hortta was killing the new player not letting him start up, I am not asking for any demotions or anything just thought i would bring to attention if an admin is on they should be doing to stop rule breaking, not actively mocking the other player who is telling them what is happening.
      Proof of Event: unfortunately my demo file became corrupt, i am not asking for a demotion or anything again just want it brought to attention

*NOTE* The only people who should post in the Abuse report is; the player, witnesses, staff, and the accused staff member. That is all.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • I joined the game because I had Steams re the under 5 killings.
      Everyone was behaving by then though.

I had already confirmed Koipe was active not AFK. He should have controlled it. Another black mark against him.

[That player Hortta was causing trouble earlier and when players told me about it I tried to communicate in chat. I suspected a language barrier.
      Interestingly, he stopped during our voice and text chats but did not reply. Seems he understood?]
    • Notorious K.O.I. wrote:

We are both Finnish and he is my friend irl i try to tell him really not to do it but he is hard case and i smited him couple times but i didint want to ban him due i really enjoy playing with him
      "but i didint want to ban him due i really enjoy playing with him"

1). Hmm, I understand the impulse, but that is favouritism. I guess you keep the black mark but for a different reason.

2). Seeing as it has come up, You can speak to him.
      Even if "he is hard case", he better catch on fast. Now that we know he has understood and been warned I will propose a long ban for any future crap from him.
    • Koala wrote:

Notorious K.O.I. wrote:

We are both Finnish and he is my friend irl i try to tell him really not to do it but he is hard case and i smited him couple times but i didint want to ban him due i really enjoy playing with him
      "but i didint want to ban him due i really enjoy playing with him"
      1). Hmm, I understand the impulse, but that is favouritism. I guess you keep the black mark but for a different reason.

2). Seeing as it has come up, You can speak to him.
      Even if "he is hard case", he better catch on fast. Now that we know he has understood and been warned I will propose a long ban for any future crap from him.
      yeah yeah i really just dont intend to ban everyone when there is possibility to explain the shit
    • YES, but now that YOU have explained it to him he has no excuse for misbehaving. There is no language barrier.
      We go to extreme lengths to explain to non-English speakers eg Currian.
      But when we get a good translator then we expect correct behaviour FAST.
    • Are those things the things Syle intended, or are they what players get? Not the same thing.
      [Just checking you verified it, not just put in what you found.]

BTW, Mike gave BPN access to the Wiki back a while [see post sequence in the MOTD thread.]

Update: just confirmed with Syle....

Koala-Kly: Silver is spawning with smg - Donation page says Crowbar for Silver.
      Who will survive in America?: Typo
      Koala-Kly: which is correct?
      Who will survive in America?: Smg
      Koala-Kly: thx
    • the smg topic was introduced in case it was also being overlooked by Koipe regarding that player.

I introduced it - when I found the real answer I posted it [only fair].

The original poster's intentions were questioning Koipe's adminning of that player.
      I can't help it if you and BPN have a thing.
    • Koala wrote:

the smg topic was introduced in case it was also being overlooked by Koipe regarding that player.

I introduced it - when I found the real answer I posted it [only fair].

The original poster's intentions were questioning Koipe's adminning of that player.
      I can't help it if you and BPN have a thing.
      I show no favoritism toward bpn. I make sure we follow the rules. We correct each other from time to time. I'm not sure why you're firing shots at us when I literally just said stick to the scope of the thread.

Him having a smg has nothing to do with anything because vip rdm isn't a thing.

Yes this is something that needs to be put in the donation tab but forum conversations are a thing.