Ban request for Chyna syndrome

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban request for Chyna syndrome

--Your information--

IGN:(DH)
    SteamID:[U:1:7171150]
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Dieter782/

--Accused member information--

IGN:Chynasyndrome
    SteamID: 0:1:11731815
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/chinasyndrome/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: I was afk and had 6K crime I think, I was not in the same house as my printer was, to avoid players to come look for my bounty and break my locks for it. So I wasnt home. When I come back online, I notice that I'm in jail. Oke thats good to get rid of the crime. I press tab to see who is the cop. Chyna wass. Next time I get the RP message that someone stole money from my printer and stole my printer to. When I go look at the console, I see chyna dit a kickdoor twice. even If I was already in jail. And even he dint cuff me in my own house. Once my 2 doors are kicked, he switch back to player and steals every thing. I say he dit abuse the kickdoor command to get to my money as player.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: A screenshot of the console where you can see, that I was already jailed and second he uses kickdoor twice 3 he steals my money

Witnesses at the scene: Pro/rocky, and Darkworld

Was there an admin online at the time?: afk Ik think

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: yes 7 times already

Proof of rule breaking: Screenshot, can't make a demo of something like that
    Files
  • Well is Chyna was still a Cop it wouldn't have said stolen money.
    Do you perhaps have a Screen Shot of when you first got Cuffed or atleast after being Cuffed that shows Chyna was Rebel when your cash was stolen? Perhaps a Screenshot showing after you got put in jail with No one else having 4000+ crime so we can see those Kickdoors were done without a proper reason?

Either way I'll have to ask Alex or someone to check the Logs to see what happened.

• Possibly doesn't apply to this case but may be worth mentioning. When the Crime lines went away in the prev mod it was accepted that cops might make wrong call about where the perp was. We have crime lines back so there shouldn't be any reason to kick wrong door. And the sequence in the chat is significant. The point of mentioning this preamble though - I have heard some players argue that the perp's assets are fair game - and that he is being a poor sport if he hides elsehwere.

You might be caught up in that scenario.

But the MOTD is clear[ish] on that - "Kickdoor is to be used when a player has 4,000+ crime to enter their house and jail them."

Doesn't let the cop kick someone else's door to get at the perp. Or maybe even one where the perp has keys. Oh, and ONLY jail them. Nothing about doing all the cop duties. Yes - we KNOW the intention [or think we do] but that isn't really the point. I won't try to improve it though.

My reading of that screenie seems to be the same as DH's.
    I'd love to know what Chyna says. That could cut this short.
  • logs wrote:

2016-04-21 02:00:33 Chyna Syndrome kicked down door 810 with sm_kickdoor
    2016-04-21 02:01:48 Chyna Syndrome kicked down door 780 with sm_kickdoor
    2016-04-21 02:02:52 Chyna Syndrome switched jobs to vip job: Golden VIP
    2016-04-21 02:03:09 Chyna Syndrome stole $3936 from (DH)s money printer.
    2016-04-21 02:03:12 Chyna Syndrome stole (DH)s money printer.
    Ill leave you guys up to the punishment. Thanks again TF for advanced logging
  • Greaser wrote:

*Silenced*
    No need to be silent. Koala is right though, most players just take it as it is or leave or worse yet don't even know we have forums.
    Sure (DH) reports alot but that is encouraged. Some could be nothing since it wasn't really broken but others have been legit such as this case. I for one love the fact that he follows the format and tries to get things done for injustices.

syle22 wrote:

logs wrote:

2016-04-21 02:00:33 Chyna Syndrome kicked down door 810 with sm_kickdoor
    2016-04-21 02:01:48 Chyna Syndrome kicked down door 780 with sm_kickdoor
    2016-04-21 02:02:52 Chyna Syndrome switched jobs to vip job: Golden VIP
    2016-04-21 02:03:09 Chyna Syndrome stole $3936 from (DH)s money printer.
    2016-04-21 02:03:12 Chyna Syndrome stole (DH)s money printer.
    Ill leave you guys up to the punishment. Thanks again TF for advanced logging
    Cop Strip is a given. He should be able to reapply for it after 60 days and has to show a change in attitude.

A Ban of some sort should be the punishment. I propose two courses.
    1. Chyna apologizes to (DH) for abusing Cop and gives him $10,000 in restitution then receives an Eight Hour Ban, Plus Cop Strip.
    2. Chyna doesn't do anything and receives a 3 Day Ban, Plus Cop Strip.

• Cop WILL be stripped for a month until he can prove himself. Then he can reapply. He SHOULD be banned for 3 days due to the fact he's been banned multiple times. Then the money he unrightfully took should be taken from his bank and DH should be compensated.
  • eldrun wrote:

Cop WILL be stripped for a month until he can prove himself. Then he can reapply. He SHOULD be banned for 3 days due to the fact he's been banned multiple times. Then the money he unrightfully took should be taken from his bank and DH should be compensated.
    I agree. It's why I wrote that it's a given. I said 60 days however due to how deliberate it was.
    I didn't take prior bans into account due to those I would say.

1. Chyna apologizes to (DH) for abusing Cop and gives him $10,000 in restitution then receives a Three Day Ban, Plus Cop Strip.
    2. Chyna doesn't do anything and receives a Six Day Ban, Plus Cop Strip and has the Cash taken from his bank to be given back to (DH).

• eldrun wrote:

Paying money to get a shorter ban sentence shouldn't be a thing. It could cause a lot of future problems.
    It's not the paying part it's the open apology. He basically freely giving back the amount he took Almost 4k + 5k Printer and materials. I'm trying to see if he's stubborn and can't admit a wrong doing. At best be gets your full ban with no further Admin stuff needed. At worst he receives double the ban time and stuff still is taken and dealt with but with more needed from the Admins.