VVR'S Admin App

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VVR'S Admin App

In-Game name: VVR You Are Reading A Name

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92649936

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145565601/

Time played: After rejoining 3 days ago, 30 hours, Overall estimate for all resets, 120 hours

Skype(Optional):

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Administration?: Looking back on the reason that I play on the server, I've come to a conclusion. I enjoy the community that this dying game retains after eight years of this games existence, and I am always greeted with a happy player-base, no matter what happened the day before. I appreciate the generosity and time the administrators put into the server, and I would like to do my fair share of work. It used to be about the status for me, but I've seen that it doesn't matter. I want to keep this community alive as long as possible, and keep everybody happy while doing it.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): 2-5 hours per day, up to 8 on Fridays and Saturdays. My timezone is EST

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: For minor infractions of the MOTD by rebel or by cop, verbal warnings or kicks may be handed out with explanation as to why. repeated minor infractions will result in small bans, the time doubling for each offense. Major infractions (such as hacking or threats of ddos or otherwise) will result in an immediate long-time or permanent ban. No favoritism is allowed with any player.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: I applied for like 7 different servers on valve games and nobody looked at any of them, and I was a moderator for a chat room for like a week before. I made a joke about the baloon emote and the admin got so pissed he banned and demoted me.

Anything else you would like to add?: Please dont ban me

Thank you for your time and consideration,
    -VVR
  • VVR you are Reading wrote:

The admins that are roots, hoo, boy. I really don’t wanna rag on these guys, because, y’know, forum/server bans imminent, but I don’t care at this point. This needs to be heard. Dane; his job’s turned into acting like the top dog and making players quit from his tyrannous and cunt behaviour as a root administrator. I’d say the same principle applies to BPN, but not as much. Eas is surprisingly very respectable and a great guy, but he never plays on the server that he’s working hard to co-produce. Eld, don’t even have me talk about eld (A.K.A elderly from not playing). Syle, My brother, you need to do something about the condition of your poor server, mate. Give the innovators (non-roots) the power to fix your server and they will. Everyone wants to be able to fix your server, but you simply won’t let them. It’s suicide, mate.
    Quote just for the lols.

Didn't see him very often, maybe cause of the different time zones...

Pretty unknown to me.

Application got a sloppy look, doesn't shoot me from my Chair.
    -1 from me because of the points above.

If anyone can witness his activity see my post as neutral.
  • Hes been around for awhile under a few names. I chatted with him on steam and he seems to care a good deal about it all. He wrote a long winded thread a few mins ago about observations as a player. im sure will get alot of flak in the morning. Regardless i think his opinions should be noted and possibly given trial for his observations that have seemingly escaped even higher up staff.
  • Notorious K.O.I. wrote:

No another Bullethunter. High no from me
    I'm going to say -1 because I haven't seen him in game in a very long time and because ^^^.

however he did say what he really thought and that's respectable but I'm not for sure where half the observations came from. Dane has not made ANYBODY quit. (and I'm sure when he says me he means my youtube vid which had full consent by the way)(and taken down)

also lacks previous experience (as I did too) but I think that really shows.

I think he cares about the server. and it takes balls to bash on everyone then apply. so... respect :) but -1.
  • syle22 wrote:

Hes been around for awhile under a few names. I chatted with him on steam and he seems to care a good deal about it all. He wrote a long winded thread a few mins ago about observations as a player. im sure will get alot of flak in the morning. Regardless i think his opinions should be noted and possibly given trial for his observations that have seemingly escaped even higher up staff.
    To be fair The summary of all that I see wrong with the server's current state. Is something that I think every Non-Root Admin besides Koala and Alex feels. As for the lower ones Super and down we literally don't have the "gahones" to just say this type of stuff. Most of the other Admins talk in Steam or in Voice about exactly this type of stuff. A good example would be last night where an "Anonymous" Root logged on and Nuked the Server twice as well as spammed cakes to kill players, Kinda like Danes barrels and trains lol. I know I've mentioned to Alex and i believe Koala that if it's necessary we may need to just get a log of everyone's wealth and revert back to the old plugin till BlueRP has some of the major bugs fixed and hammered out as well as a Cop Leveling System and possibly Respect.

VVR You Are Reading wrote:

I appreciate the generosity and time the administrators put into the server, and I would like to do my fair share of work.
    As Trial your work would basically be dealing with trouble makers, preferably with a higher admins encouragement and propping houses.

Your 2 Threads show that you care about the Community and if you truly want to help then that's nothing but a good thing.

My only downside is I haven't seen you much. I however would still lean towards a Trial run. You get a positive from me but I'll leave it more up to the other Admins to chime in on.

• Forum Management wrote:

VVR you are Reading wrote:

Dane; his job’s turned into acting like the top dog and making players quit from his tyrannous and cunt behaviour as a root administrator.

A badge a wear with fucking pride. If you can withstand my "behaviour" then you're not a pussyfootin ass hat that never got spanked as a child.
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • I haven't seen you in forever and we both have the same time zone. Don't just leave for a month and then come back expecting to be exactly where you started off.

I also noticed Syle said you've been around under multiple names. Mind listing a few? Until then my small decision is -1
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • I havent seen him in under the name VVR or seen any noteable actions that would make me able to +1 or -1 this
    Other than that, this IS a good app,
    VVR has always cared for the community
    and I believe they will always continlue caring.

That being said, make your in-game presence more known.
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • You deeply care about the server and were it goes, and I agree with a lot of it. although I've never ever seen you before. But hell if the other people like you and they think you'd make a good trial I would too. Because like I said before the roots that don't always play and stay behind the scenes at times get their opinions from the rest of the staff and players.

Edit: I want to get to know you a bit more just make your presence known a Lil more on the forum and game.
  • I agree with eld I read your other post before putting my thoughts into here, you seem to care about this server, and seem to have a good thought of how its run, the only thing is I have not seen your name in game often, I'm assuming different times logging on or different in game names, I'd like to see how you are in game so right now I am neutral
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Other concerns I noticed were the fact he's only been here 3 days. Yes the post may or may not prove he cares about the server but everybody knows it was all strait from bobveka. (Same people Bob targets were targeted for one). But I DID like "vvr reading" a while back but I think he needs to stick to a name and play because no one really knows what he has to offer in game. He is a wild card, untoll we can get more gameplay time w him at least.definitely applied TOO early in my opinion.
  • This application's been up since February 13th, nobody bothered to reply and Syle advised me to repost. I've been on the server for over a year and all of my hours are active and spent with the players of the server. The post of my ordeal with the server was inspired partially through BobVeka; however, nobody had seen it except for me for the entire development and posting process. That post was my deed and made with my words. As for "Multiple Names," I've always been VVR You Are Reading A Name, any other names are impersonators.