TBIRDTHETHIRD Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TBIRDTHETHIRD Civil Protection Application

In-Game name:TBIRDTHETHIRD
    SteamID:TBIRDTHETHIRD
    Time played:79 hrs

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes but I do not use it

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am looking for an aspect of the game that has rules and a purpose. This would not only make the server more enjoyable for myself but also bring structure to the server while I am an "on duty, officer of the law"

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: As a civil protection officer, i am only allowed to make an arrest when a rebel has a crime of 1800 or more. I may not kick in a door unless a rebel has a crime of 4000. A civil protection officer may not be biased against another player for any reason, nor seek to benefit himself further a long in the game via his privilege as an officer. A civil protection officer may not shoot at or kill a rebel unless first attacked.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To serve and protect, to keep order, and fight crime. IE Batman, Dog the bounty hunter, but mostly batman

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Nothing until there is enough crime to make an arrest.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 20hrs per week sometimes more

How will you benefit the server?: As a rebel I have been a pain in the ass to some people, mostly i get bored and RDM. I was playing one day and saw Hand Of Doom taking his role as a civil protection officer very seriously and to a very funny and entertaining degree, it brought a new element to the game that I thought would be really fun to try out. I think as an officer I could make the experience more fun for everyone involved as well as follow all the rules that come with being one.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will show the player how to get a job, and get started on the server. I will make sure this player is not killed without provocation under 4 hours and I will answer any questions they might have

Anything else you would like to add?: 8)

I think I probably have a reputation as being an ass on the server and I am not denying that, but it is a good time and i do enjoy it. I also think this second approach to the server could be a better fit for me. So i think you should give me a shot. Also, as a rebel, im still going to RDM Koolaid all day and make him my bitch, but never as an officer. :)

--End Application--