Kierron's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kierron's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Kierron
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53475988

Time played: 0 months, 1 days, 16 hours, 14 minutes
    --Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a microphone

Why are you applying for Civil Protection? I want to join Civil Protection to help aid the police force on the roleplay server, make friends, and have a solid purpose to make a good wage without raising crime, I feel it would make my time online more enjoyable and maybe somewhat more meaningful than running around crowbarring random individuals.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: As a CP, I may make an arrest at a crime level of 1800, and I may not kick down doors to make an arrest until they reach 4000 crime. Also, at 3200 crime, bounty begins. I may not attack rebels unless attacked first, I help new players and such when I can.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To serve and protect the common person, to bring order to the plebs, and fight crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Ignore it, until he reaches the crime level that I can attempt an arrest, if he fires back at me I will terminate with extreme prejudice. If you are against me, God help you.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): I am online during Central Time, I lve in the center of Kansas. (Not that is important) I am online whenever I have time, considering school and work. Maybe a couple hours here and there.

How will you benefit the server?: I feel that as a Civil Protection I can make the criminal/cop competition a bit higher and more fun, I can enjoy time with the other people in the PD and without trying to make people upset or angry, have fun and still take my job as CP seriously.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: On Cold Community's HL2 RP, yes. (I've been CP on HL2 RP: CW on Gmod)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: In this order; I will show the new player how to get jobs, and ask him which job he is interested in, show him how to make money, perhaps give him a small gift for starters, I would like to encourage him to come online and join the community, bigger is better <3 Maybe give him a tour of the map is he or she doesn't know the layout.

Anything else you would like to add?: I'm not entirely sure what people think of me, however I really do like the idea of helping out HÃÑÐ OF DŌŐM and ♥ Kaito Shuno ♥ on the police force, maybe making more friends, and possibly keeping more new players on the server when they arrive. I just want to have fun

--End Application-- :thumbsup: