Introducing - The Life Of BeefDick

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Introducing - The Life Of BeefDick

I noticed I never did one of these so here it goes.

Introductory: Life is a journey of ups and downs and no matter how high on life you get you'll eventually come crashing back down to the realization of this is how life really is.

Country of Origin: United States

Link to Theme Song: E-Rotic - King Kong -

Unofficial Theme Song: Johnny Cash - Hurt -

Life story: hmm where to start... I guess from the earlier days. When I was young I grew up in a loving home, my Mother was a waitress and my Father was a Stucco Mason. I'm an only child, I should have roughly Three other siblings though but parents couldn't afford it so aborted twice, one was a pair of twins I guess. My Mother was the disciplinary of the house for the most part since my Father grew up in an abusive household and hated hitting me. My Father really didn't spank or beat my ass till I was Eight or Nine years old since my Mother even with a belt could no longer hurt me.

My Father liked to have snakes for pets so in my neighborhood I was the kid who had a 20 foot long Burmese Python(Reached just over 23 feet before it died) in the back yard in a shed that was converted into a cage. We thought for the longest time it was a female and my parents had named her Medusa. After getting a second snake that was an Albino Burmese Python of roughly 16 feet we learned that Medusa was really a Zeus since the new Albino one had clutches of eggs. The household also consisted of a 7-9 foot long Cottonmouth Water Moccasin which at one point got loose and was found again after about Six days. Other than the snakes we had a Chicken Coop with a Pigeon Coop above it and a Rabbit Coop next to that. We had Eight or Nine Chickens for egg purposes. The Pigeons were just cause Dad liked having them I guess while the Rabbits would constantly breed and be food for the Pythons. While growing up those all came and gone we eventually ended up with a pig we'd plump up once a year before killing for Thanksgiving and a few Goats which got fed to Zeus. After the whole livestock phase we ended with a Dog(Chow Chow Full Blooded) and Three annoying ass Cats.

Fast forward to my preteens. During these years I mainly just went to school and slowly grew to stop being a pussy. Elementary school up until Mid-Middle School I was a timid little fuck who just took everything bullies threw at me. I ended up being one of those suicidal thoughts people whom cut themselves. Around 3-4 Months into being 12 years old I met Caitlin she was an amazing girl whom was only a month and Sixteen days younger than me. She ended up being the second love of my life, the one before her wasn't really worth mentioning you know crushes and all. We dated for about a year and a half before doing anything sexual with one another, close to my Fourteenth birthday she informed me that we made a mistake and shes pregnant. Neither of us really knew how to handle that. We both freaked out but ended up a few months later going and telling her parents, keeping mine in the dark. After being scolded and yelled at for what seemed like forever we came to the agreement that we should keep it, that's when I realized I was going to be a Father and I wasn't even near ready. Her parents wanted to tell my parents and include them in it so they set up a day for us to all sit down and talk. My parents had no clue what it was about and were busy with work. They ended up skipping the arrangement and I had to finish yard-work and chores before I could go to get down there. I left about 45 minutes late, the place we were meeting was about a 15 minute walk away at an I-Hop, they wanted to do it in a public place so that there would hopefully not be as much of an outburst scene. As I arrived down there I had to cross an intersection however it was blocked off with Cop Cars and an Ambulance. A car crash had just occurred Ten to Fifteen minutes prior at this intersection, as I went to walk around I noticed the vehicle ,a Blue Mini Van, that had been hit by a Truck. I recognized that Mini Van, it was Caitlin and her Mothers. That was the day my life changed. Caitlin, her Mother and my unborn child all died in the crash. Her Father made it through as did the Truck Driver. Her Father informed me they got tired of waiting and left since my family was a bunch of no shows. I broke down pretty mentally after that and my parents were none the wiser except that my ''Girlfriend'' died in a car crash, they told me I'd get over it and that it wasn't anything serious just young love, a ''crush''. I didn't tell them about the fact that she was pregnant until I was Twenty years old. After a few weeks of grief I became emotionless to death, I was angry and I switched from the kid who got bullied to living like I had nothing else to lose. I beat the living fuck out of every bully I had in school, I was in the office constantly and was in trouble for using ''improvised weapons". I beat my main bully "Josh" with a school desk, picked it up once he set me off and just started slamming it down onto him. Once I reached 11th Grade I had calmed down quite abit, no one picked on me any longer and I started to kinda enjoy life again with my friends. I had a few altercations from then on but not too many, main ones I can think of off the top of my head was when I lit the Chemistry Lab on Fire and was almost expelled or when I stabbed the Quarterback of our Football team Fifteen+ times in the arm with a scalpel from Biology Class that I took from the lab when he insulted my family and grabbed me.

In the years to come after that I met many friends and had a select amount of people die, My Two Grandfathers died, a woman named "Helen" whom I had known since I was Nine/Ten years old whom I considered to be a Grandmother and an Uncle as well as one good friend. I never shed a tear at any of their Funerals, I don't say that to sound like a ''bad-ass'' either I just say it to emphasize that I probably have something broken in my head. To be 100% honest I have times in my life where I'll be sitting around and suddenly a tear will roll down my cheek or I'll suddenly get an overwhelming sensation of sadness. I assume it has to do with all my ''unprocessed" emotions.

At the age of Twenty-One I took up drinking, heavily. By the age of Twenty-Three I stopped, I've never smoked or done drugs. I stopped at Twenty-Three due to learning that I'm a Black-Out Drunk. I drank only hard liquor and every time I drank it was measured by full bottles. I would Black-Out but still function apparently, I had gotten in several fights and had stabbed a guy in an alley in Orlando whom I guess tried to Mug us. My friend Johnny told me what all exactly happened that night, didn't quite believe him till I saw my knife coated in dry blood. Another time I had threatened to stab a friend after him not doing the Dare in a game of Truth or Dare. I ended up chopping my own wrist I guess to ''draw'' blood before throwing my knife off to the side and continued drinking. I woke up that day in a bathroom with bloody hand prints drug across the wall while naked and covered in vomit/puke. From that day on I haven't touched Alcohol again.

Now we move to present day I began working at a local store as a Computer Technician and basically hate my Boss, only saving grace is he's 90% of the time never in the store. I live with one other person but I only ever go home to shower, eat dinner and sleep. As soon as I wake up I'm back out of the house until late that evening.

That thus far concludes The Life Of BeefDick, sorry that shits so long but it says ''Life Story".

The post was edited 4 times, last by Volar ().

• The Doggy wrote:

Holy Shit... Dude you've had a "ruff" ride if you don't mind me saying, actually teared up a bit reading that as I had a girlfriend kill herself while we were together and I had no idea why, beat myself up about it for months afterwards. Bloody mental shit man.
      I'm sorry that happened to you, I can kinda relate, atleast with the loss part.

I actually blamed myself for years. It ate away at just about every relationship I had with a woman after until I met Miaka. Her and I dated for Four years before finally separating due to her Trust issues caused by her first boyfriend cheating on her. She taught me to forgive myself and that there was nothing I could have done to change the outcome. I don't truly believe that but I did let go of all the self hatred.

Nowadays I'm quite relaxed and laid back. I try not to let anything truly get under my skin or dig at me anymore.
      Life is something I view as a day by day journey that inevitably ends in death so I might as well enjoy it as much as I can, while I can.

(Edit post 1 above for Grammatical things)

• Volar wrote:

I beat my main bully "Josh" with a school desk, picked it up once he set me off and just started slamming it down onto him.
      sorry but picturing this made me laugh pretty hard lol.

Anyway damn, you never know how fucked up the world is until you hear it from someone whos lived it. I hope you have found solace in the servers, you have certainly been a big part of the improvements since you took staff position.

Keep up with the pc repair job bro, I started out at one of those places now im doing IT for a whole university.
    • syle22 wrote:

Volar wrote:

I beat my main bully "Josh" with a school desk, picked it up once he set me off and just started slamming it down onto him.
      sorry but picturing this made me laugh pretty hard lol.

Anyway damn, you never know how fucked up the world is until you hear it from someone whos lived it. I hope you have found solace in the servers, you have certainly been a big part of the improvements since you took staff position.

Keep up with the pc repair job bro, I started out at one of those places now im doing IT for a whole university.
      Been at this job for about 6 years now. I'm basically in a Rut but have no real desire to move on from it since the Pays good and I can be online for the most part unless we get slammed.

Thanks though about the staff stuff, I try to care about some things lol.

As for funny images of beatings there was a time in 11th Grade when I use to sit at lunch near the back with my friends however shortly after a group of "Estranged Gentlemen of Color" took up the table next to us. The lunch room tables looked like these but a heavy plastic and slightly shorter the ends also curved abit more.
      We'll get back to that in a moment. So these "Estranged Gentlemen of Color" liked to get loud and berate my group of friends, several of them would steal my friends cash or lunch. One day they tried to pull that shit on me when I had gotten there early and it was only my friend Nathaniel and myself. I responded to them with hostility and called them a bunch of fucking dirty Niggers, as you can guess that didn't go well. Two of them almost instantly jumped on me, my friend Nathaniel got up and got one off me as I got up as-well. Two more decided to jump in since it was Two on Two, you know they gotta gang up with ''superior'' numbers. I ended up grabbing the table by the two end seats just below the plastic tops and whipped the table into them then proceed to spin that shit and slam it down on any I got on the ground. I got a week in SoSa(Out of School Suspension at a Church like place) for that but those "Estranged Gentlemen of Color" never bothered me or my friends again.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Volar ().

• Hooogan wrote:

That's quite a story, Beef! In comparison I've lived a very vanilla life.

Volar wrote:

I live with one other person but I only ever go home to shower, eat dinner and sleep. As soon as I wake up I'm back out of the house until late that evening.
      Where do you go for most of the day?
      My job lol. I work 10 hours a day but can be online for a chunk of it. On my days off which is once a week when the store is closed I go down to the store and enjoy my day of peace and quiet with no people.

• Volar wrote:

BPN17 wrote:

dang u go to work on ur day off?

When I go to mine for my day off its purly for entertainment. I know I won't be left alone ahaha
      Yeah no ones here on my day off. Stores closed so I have no customers, no co workers, no boss. Just pure peace and quiet, I normally don't do any work either.

It's been a little over a year and a month since I launched this Introduction so I guess I'll give an update if anyone cared to read.

The last few years I've been coasting by, I've dated a few people and met quite a few more that came to be good friends.

Several of my new friends have families and I've had to deal more and more with others kids while being told they are the best part of that persons life. I'm not sure how that feels or if I'll ever know.

Recently, May 3rd, my most current Girlfriend had a miscarriage resulting in the loss of our would be child(4 months in which is apparently rare). My Girlfriend broke down and tried to off herself resulting in her being placed in a Mental Facility to be observed. I was a pretty big wreck that week and with everything going on around here at that time I was just a hair form resigning my position and leaving. It made me relive Caitlin which hit me hard. As you can tell I'm still here since I'm writing this and still being active on the forums. For those that may care she's doing fine now but we have since split up, I'm just glad shes not trying to take her own life anymore.

I'm doing alright currently and still trying to stick around here and make the best decisions based on what I'm given.

I'm mainly writing this and adding it to let the Community know that if I'm short with someone or just not hearing it to not take it personally, I'm just going through a lot and it's hard not to let emotions get the best of me when trying to deal with some of the stuff we deal with here on a weekly basis and the attitudes that can be given to our Staff while we try to make the best decisions at the time while attempting to be fair.

• Beef.. I'm speechless.. that whole story you wrote touched me so hard, making me remember my losses.
      I've lost my both my grandparents, one had cancer and the other died when no-one was with him at an hospital in the middle of the night. When we went to visit him, he had tears on his face, no medic moved an inch trying to save his life.

I feel you Beef, and i'm glad you're still here with us.
      Thank you for sharing your lifestory with us, and letting us know more of you.