Slaughter Civil Protection Application.

• Slaughter Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Slaughter
    SteamID:Slaughter1337
    Time played:29 hours on server

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:The other players keep killing me and stealing all my hard earned money, and to learn that part of the community.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Keep Community Safe from evil,Cuff/uncuff and jail when crime = 1800 points, Don't shoot rebels unless shot at first, use /kickdoor to access criminal or contraband that reaches 4000 points this will cost me 500 dollars. Not to Un jail another cops prisoner..No switch to cop to avoid death

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Police Citizens , Jail criminals , Patrol Map , and help new players understand how community works and how to work props on map

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: put them in jail when crime reaches 1800

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?About 2 hours CDT daily.

How will you benefit the server?: To help serve and protect community from crime. Make sure no cheat codes are being used. Let Admin know about cheating or glitching in mod map. No committing suicide to give rebels weapons. I will shoot rebels entering roof at PD dept.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes I have played as a cop in team deathmatch servers

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: show them how to do stuff like get a job, sell trash, plant, print, and buy stuff weapons, buy doors ect....

Anything else you would like to add?: I like the server community. I like the people from all the different country's. There is a lot of good people playing here. :)

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by Slaughter1337 ().

• Slaughter1337 wrote:

The other players keep killing me and stealing all my hard earned money, and to learn that part of the community.
    This is literally the first thing that I saw.
    Vengeful cops may not necessarily be the best due to impulses that eventually arise.
    (but when they can hold in their impulses in, they can be the best economy regulators)

That being said, I'll +1 this app.

I would like slaughter to take self-evaluation beforehand though and make sure they're not just getting cop to get a power trip - the best cops are more interested in the community rather than their personal ventures.
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • Stripped as of 24/01/2020 for attacking rebels unprovoked, as this has been an ongoing discretion in slaughters cop record his reapply date will be in one year (24/01/2021).

Re employed on 9/27/21 Told him this is his last chance, told him if he messes up again he will lose cop FOREVER!! (

The post was edited 1 time, last by Capt_n3Mo: Edit, re employed by Nemo ().

• Users Online 1

1 Guest