Banrequest for AKP Lileri

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banrequest for AKP Lileri

--Your information--

IGN:(DH)
      SteamID: [U:1:7171150]
      Steam Profile:

--Accused member information--

IGN: AKP Lileri siken ♠♠♠
      SteamID:U:1:42922425
      Steam Profile:

--Format--

What rules did said player break?:

Overtrolling me as player, ever sinds AKP is online I cant play the RP game no more. Once on the old map. I killed him once when he had a bounty. he never stopped raging about it. Even now a year later he all the time on my neck. All he dus when I come online and he also joins the server. There is absoluut nothing I can do tho really play the RP. As just DM this one. And he keeps killing me over and over again, because hes a little better then me in DM. I also think that he uses menubinds in combat. To put a gps on me. Ask Mike, he also knows the ongooing bullying from AKP. I'm really thinking of just stop playing this server, The server is really fun and nice made. But there are just to many players who abuse all the time. And some players who make fun to overtroll and non stop killing player, because thy know thy can keep dooing it. If you want to DM non stop, just go play on a real DM server. That not way RP is made for. Just to know, Darkworld told me, (he speaks also Turks like AKP) that AKP special dit buy the VIP to be able to continu overtroll me like in the old map. And it really need to stop. As from today, I wont join the server no more when hes online, because If I do, I cant play, because hes like ALWAYS hunting me.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Screenshots where I constanly ask AKP to stop this brainless DM, and that the piont of having fun is long past.

Witnesses at the scene: Mike and some outher players I forgot the nickname, All talked to AKP to stop killing me. He never stopped, even when I don't dm him and just picking trash.

Was there an admin online at the time?: Mike.

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Mike DM the sh*it out of AKP, and AKP acuse him of using his admin advantage to kill AKP.

Does this player have any previous bans?: I think not. This one is managet to stay out of the pickture.

Proof of rule breaking: Screenshots and Admins like Mike and Big Beef. I also have a demo of multiple times that I come online and this dude is ALWAYS on my neck. Never stop
      Files
    • Mike wrote:

I can confirm, that he gets constantly RDM'D thought AKP won't stop to kill him even after DH begged for it... additionally where ever he lifes his locks gets broken - thats why I gave him asylum in a safe house.

I think we would need some kind of definition for the term of "Overtrolling".
      We have one, it's based off the Admins own judgement.

I'd say if all he's doing is hunting him down and excessively killing / breaking all locks then he's Over Trolling.
      If all (DH) really did was kill him once with a bounty then somethings off. Yes Lileri would start DMing the shit out of him but he normally asks for a price to stop. I'd guess he either didn't ask or was told to fuck off.

I'll log on and talk to Lileri and let him know it's going too far. Killing every now and then is fine but constant hunting and destroying a players will to play is an entirely different matter.

• Just so you would know, that player only handles on black and white, he dus not know about killing a player now and then. for as long as I know AKP, he always fixed on one player who he is killing over and over again, overtrolling breaking locks, hunting, and so on. I have absolutly no authority here, just saying. Either you ban this player, ore he will NEVER stop. Multiple players and admins warend him that its more than enough. He never learn anything from it. for some fuckt up reason he hates me, even so mutch that he payed in real money to fuck my game up
    • Lileri's Defense is (DH) likes to break peoples locks and kill them while they are AFK. He is Iffy on what to do now if (DH) attacks him or breaks his locks. I have explained to him that if (DH) starts anything then he can kill him but not to the extent he's at now. One kill per attack and if he's 100% sure (DH) was the one that broke his locks then he can get his moneys worth out of him. He should no longer actively target (DH) no matter what job he's doing.

Hopefully ya'll can agree to just leave each other alone.

• Like I say before, I never break any locks, no from Lileri not from someone else. The only reason for me is to break locks is when players camp behind a one way black view wall and use food/foodbinds behind it. Yeah ind later on I will come back and break your locks. But thats part of the game. Overtrolling is something that is truly in the motd rueles. But like I sad I never dit break any locks from AKP. All i dit was kill him when he had a bounty. And that was over a year ago. Just good to know how fixed he is. I already left him alone a while ago, even if he keep DMing me. but hi never stopped killing me over and over again. I will submit whit any decision the admins take in this case. But I do stongly recommend that he is banned, even its just for a day. Just so he gets the message.
    • I'm still currently talking to him. He has a lot of concerns, some of which will be addressed probably in another thread when he finishes getting ready for it.

11:39 AM - AKP Lileri siken ♠♠♠ __: if i know he has money can i kill for money
      11:40 AM - Big Daddy BeefDick: Yes

I have expressed to him that he can kill you for Bounty or if you attack him ect, basically any way the game is normally played. He now knows not to hunt you down like a rabid dog.

He did express to me that the Sole reason he bought VIP was due to you also killing him then hiding in the VIP apartments which he didn't have the funds to break open 2500 locks to get into. So he donated to gain access so he could kill you when you were in there. He's very adamant about your bank and items being vastly superior to his and that you have Mike as a ''Body Guard'' usually ending in battles of 2 on 1.

Anyways Lileri has been talked to and he agreed not to hunt you anymore.

• Wtf AKP ain't doing anything wrong, its just that you DH fucked with wrong guy and now you are permded until he gets what he wants from you which in this case is money, i'd highly recommend that this request gets denied. Actual thing in rp is just happening here not a big deal
    • Sorry if I dont believe all that, We will see. But I'm sure, the first, second ore third time i will come out to deposit my money, he will kill me again. Because he knows how I play the game. If it will noticed ore not, but in the shadow he wil stil camp at my app to kill me when ever I will come out. And he will always have some stupide reason of why he attaked me. Like I told before, he will keep killing me because he think hes supirior in DM. Thats why he already acused mike of abusing his admin powers in DM
    • how about we just stop being pussies and actually play the game?

there is risk involved in most factors of the game, and with good reason.
      IT CREATES CONFLICT BETWEEN PLAYERS

There is a line of over-trolling, but if you purely play the game to make money and have money on you 24/7, that's on you.
      (If I killed you constantly and you kept dropping money, I'd keep you as a source of income too)

As I've said before, this isnt CuddlesRP
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • Ive almost never dropped money when someone ore AKP kills me, because I know when hes online. I cant bring ore deposit money. Because he will kill me on sight. And not as a source of income. He just kills me because he knows hes better then me in DM.

and If all you admins think that AKP is dooing nothing wrong. Oke your word is my law. but then maby think of removing the "overtrolling ruele" in the MOTD :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dragonheart ().

• ive already tyed that with akp. Ask mike. He wants me to pay him 300k to stop dming me ..... and its ben gooing on gor that like almost a year now. Last time i stopped playing for like 4mounths. Come back on.... starts allover again. And this is overttrolling. Not rdm. Random deathmath. So random killing players.. every player you encounter on the map.. not just one
    • Dragonheart wrote:

ive already tyed that with akp. Ask mike. He wants me to pay him 300k to stop dming me ..... and its ben gooing on gor that like almost a year now. Last time i stopped playing for like 4mounths. Come back on.... starts allover again. And this is overttrolling. Not rdm. Random deathmath. So random killing players.. every player you encounter on the map.. not just one
      If you cant solve stuff like this then your fucking miserable, there allways is a way to get not killed even lick his boots to clean or something if dying is so big deal