Big_Daddy's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dude, i just said my opinion towards hand of doom & i am very nice to new players , you just dont know me , i am the bad man for you guys , but okey i understand btw? do they have proof about breaking other server rules? i dont think so?

Seems like theres somethng jealous going on but you know what i dont really care about those " fake admins that say they re on server everytime they on
      & thats koala
      westsmoke
      poolman
      those are the guys who plays when they re on server...
      Nice community here, and i dont gonna cry for this application, you dont know what kind of admin i am if u dont let me prove it!
      have a nice day thats all i am gonna say :)
    • My goodness that's a lot of passive agressiveness. Big_daddy, in no way was this a favoritism game or "jealousy". It was a simple review of whether adding you to the admin team was a good addition or not. A player comes on and says his honest opnion (which people SHOULD be doing). It's not GOOD THINGS OR NOTHING. Not everyone has a chance to play with you at all times, so others take the time to write what they think of you based on their time played with you. BTW, haven't seen you on for weeks, but I see you playing a wide variety of others games. Nothing agaisnt that, but you claim you can dedicate time, but that's lacking. (Easy solution=play more). Not everything is an insult thrown at you, maybe criticism that will make you a better player, and a better option for admin position