Kaito Shuno Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kaito Shuno Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: ♥ Kaito Shuno ♥

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29344029

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018953786/

Time played: 222 Hours

Skype(Optional): Yes but i prefer Telegramm.
    Telegramm: @KaitoShuno

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
    Yes.

Why are you applying for Administration?:

I think its time to do an application, because I think I have it in me to manage things and to watch over others, so that they dont break the rules and do other stupid things.
    I often times see that (in my timezone) there really arent any admins online (or afk), which would be needed to deal with new players, taking the time and explaining them the rules, etc.
    I would strive to achive a pleasant gaming-climate for the players as an admin.

I have a big personal interest to help players to decorate their homes with props or the often-requested anti-cop-bunker.

I have a few ideas, that I would like to implement, and see how they are accepted. For instance weekly events, where players can win stuff. (winnings out of the personal pocket)

I think, I have a good way of getting through to people and say things very clear when nessesary.
    I always keep myself up to date with forum topics and participate in exchange of ideas.
    Often times there is the case of two players arguing with each other or even throw verbal insults at each other, because someone stole something.
    That often leads to a long conflict between them. I really think that a small talk with each one could lead to a solution for everybody and to a nicer gaming environment.

I work well in teams and I thinks its the key to success. I am open to resolving conflicts (verbal or otherwise) and to do my job responsibly.
    I have a high uptime in steam and I am reachable there to answer questions and requests.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone):

I can (and will) dedicate a lot of time in the server. Right now I am close to being 24/7 there (during the week). (+0100 West Europe Standard Time)
    On the weekends this can be some less, because I may have stuff to do then.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?:

I would try to make them stop their behavior. If nessesary warn them.
    Nobody likes rule-breakers, which is why I would like to make use of the kick and ban rights as such:
    1. - Warn them
    2. - Warn again, kill if nessesary
    3. - Kick from the server with a warning
    4. - Kick again, issue a final warning
    5. - Ban them from the server (for 1-10 hours, depending on the deed)

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?:

Yes, but not in HL2 or HL2:DM.
    Alot of admin experience in CS:S however, where I had to admin a server or fix bugs. Thats a while back though.
    (Here is some like to a german CS:S community where I admin too and had a very positive feedback and a lot of fun the-holy-crew.ch/news/)

Anything else you would like to add?:

I would hope that I could help you to improve this server and to make the experience for everybody as pleasant as possible.
    Thanks for reading! hail

--End Application--
  • He's a very nice player and takes things seriously when they need to be accounted for. He does have his shenanigans side but nothing that comes close to Rule Breaking.

I've seen Kaito help players new and old alike.

The Application looks great and seems to have a lot of thought put into it.

I strongly recommend a Trial run.+1

• always on. Will give reading competition ( that he really needs BTW) whenever I'm on I see him, he is friendly. Would like to see him reach out to new players more often.

+1

In fact my vote would be just switch him and reading.

(Will add on to this later, in math rn)
  • Kaito is an amazing canidate for trial admin in my opinion, and moving to an age where we are getting active admins again - I say he's probably the best canidate. He cares about the server/community, I've never seen him breaking rules & he's always level headed.

I would love to work with him side-by-side and see what he's really capable of

+1 From me
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • I'm glad to see Kaito has applied for admin. He is a very thoughtful and intelligent player with great skills in the game. I've gotten to know Kaito over the past couple of hundred hours of play , and it's clear to me that he has a solid understanding of the rules and the style of our RP server. I love the excellence of his application , and other postings in this forum.

- a big +1 from me
  • Well i dont have all time the time to be on the server the last time ( work rl stuff fuck this ) but i see some time the friend list ^^ and he play the last a long time on the server this is a lil + / then when im on he helps new player is friendly lil + / even i want him to cop i know he is good and nice but not freaky German Kid Bog ++++ Q_Q xD no he is one of them like me ( xD ) he speak english if need ( most time ) ok if im ok then in chat sometime ger but who care xD if no one say something . For Trail +
  • I have not had any negative experiences with kaito he's been friendly with everyone, even with the incident of getting 800 locks broken he didn't retaliate or get as angry as other players could have, he seems level headed and capable of making decisions as an admin I say +1
    #HailTheGoldenPoon