Phantom373's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Phantom373's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Phantom373
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22331517
    Time played: 84 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for Civil Protection because I would like to help the server out with maintaining a decent Cop to Rebel ratio, as well as helping myself get to better know this community.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not RDM players, Only shoot people if fired upon, Cuff players at 1800+ crime and to only kickdoor with 4000+ crime

What is the function the Civil Protection?: The function of the Civil Protection is to maintain order in the server in a roleplay manor. Make sure that mass chaos isn't happening and to help players out as much as you can.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Do nothing until I am being fired at and then I have will gladly shoot back.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? (Pacific Standard Time) I can dedicate 2+ hours to the server a day. Proof of which is in my hours since I joined April 19th and already in 14 days have 84 hours.

How will you benefit the server?: I hope I can benefit the server by befriending most of the players and this community. Along with helping expand this community, I know I'm still pretty new but I have already grown to like how things are done around here and hope to see this community expand throughout multiple games and servers.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: For Cold Community yes it is, However I have been Cop on countless other HL2DM RP servers such as GU, DRP, Volition, and others.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will ask if he has any questions and if hes new to RP. I would welcome him to the server and try and get him off to a good start to help ensure he enjoys the game and server.

Anything else you would like to add?: I understand that I am new and I hope 84 hours is enough to start applying for this. I would love to hear all your responses and opinions on this application.
  • I dont see him much xD well i even dont have much time on the server the last time ^^
    I cant say much :D But the Application looks good .
    If you guys give him a +1 and you know what you do then +1 form me as well . Test him as trail