currian

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• --Basic info--

In-Game name: Currian
    SteamID: Currian3
    Time played: 33d 14s

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To be a cop bring me much fun

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: you can not shot a player first till he attack you . Catch player with 1800 crime and more . Kickdoor at 4000+ crime

What is the function the Civil Protection?: catch player with 1800 Crime and keep the streets save

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Stay cool try to ask him to stop and wait till he have 1800 crime and more then to go on him

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 2 Hours at the day

How will you benefit the server?: Try to help out so good as i can

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I try to help him , show him the start

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by WesTSmoKe ().

• No from me
    • He is very hard to communicate with
    • Loads of bans/rule breaks in the past (prop. Because of communication)
    • Can't speak or understand English at all
    • In his application he said he got a microphone but never spoke on it neither responded any time I tried to communicate via voice
    • Needs a lot of time to learn e.g from rule breakss
  • Mike wrote:

No from me
    • He is very hard to communicate with
    • Loads of bans/rule breaks in the past (prop. Because of communication)
    • Can't speak or understand English at all
    • In his application he said he got a microphone but never spoke on it neither responded any time I tried to communicate via voice
    • Needs a lot of time to learn e.g from rule breakss

• When did he lose cop anyways? Was it at the new plugin and no one set him back to cop or was it stripped?

When I first set up an Application for him and helped him get cop he only messed up during the trial week once that I saw and heard about. I talked to him via Google Translate and didn't hear anything else about it.

If he was stripped then it would have been while I was gone for all those months due to 7Days followed by Real Life.

Can someone explain why he's hard to communicate with? I know when I set him up it was literally Myself and Bean occasionally using Google Translate to talk to him but Now we have Three Admins that speak German, Currian speaks German so hence my above question.

Assuming he didn't get Cop Stripped for something absurd I'm a +1 for Trial Cop.

As for his bans/rule breaks. Majority of them were shooting an Admin while they were working and the other like 1/4th of it should be killing Under 5 Hours when we couldn't explain to him easily No, that's a bad Currian.

I'm slightly biased though since I've always had a soft spot for Currian, he's always made my Cop Experience fun.

Just look at him trying to set up a Store Front and explain the Prices.

• It's hard to give him a Yes or No because his language in English are very bad and the only way to communicate is in german.
    How Volar has already said that we got now 3 german Admin's and they are the only way to say what bad or right to him
    If he learning slowy English I'd give him a yes (Up to the new map he can try to app cop again if his english better)

I'm undecided
  • Just because he doesn't communicate much or well doesn't mean he shouldn't get admin. When zak played he hardly ever talked unless addressed first.

I like currain in all honesty he has had some rough downs but overall I like him. He he follows the rules and acts as a proper cop and player I think he should receive it back. But that's just me

+1
  • Currian has a lot of language barrier issues, but shows genuine interest to know the rules.
    He would usually use google translate with me in the past, or use ranaryi do do his speaking for him.
    Given his overall attitude, I give him a +1 to have another chance at cop

For those unable to communicate with him, try adding him and talking to him through steam.
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • Hm from time to time he can be well hard to take easy but he know the rules , he was a ass at the start but changed . I even help him with his cop App .
    Well my only point to say No ! Is His (english) maybe his english gets better hm i hope so No it have to , for Rules , Forum and Communicate .
    Why i say -/+ for trail cop , give him a chance to show himself once again . 8)
  • Let him have cop back

- BUT...

1). tell him that he is expected to pay attention to chat etc [at least look out for his name].
    As Mike said, sometimes he was very hard to communicate with; he seemed to pick and choose.

2). As for why he lost cop - there is stuff in the forum. However, just keep monitoring him. Make sure he understands that exploiting/beating-the-system is against the rules and isn't playing fair.
    [I still want to know what tricks he was using at various times. The last one involved being in a position holding grav gun; next moment no grav gun, arms out to sides and suddenly appearing quite a few metres away and the grav gun re-appearing. I was convinced that he also performed this stunt a couple of times when I tried xbow skill cuffing across the width of the map - the instant I fired he moved. He says he never did these things. Forget these for now, wait for 'next time'.]

Currian gets OK for cop from me.
  • Koala wrote:

Let him have cop back

- BUT...

1). tell him that he is expected to pay attention to chat etc [at least look out for his name].
    As Mike said, sometimes he was very hard to communicate with; he seemed to pick and choose.

2). As for why he lost cop - there is stuff in the forum. However, just keep monitoring him. Make sure he understands that exploiting/beating-the-system is against the rules and isn't playing fair.
    [I still want to know what tricks he was using at various times. The last one involved being in a position holding grav gun; next moment no grav gun, arms out to sides and suddenly appearing quite a few metres away and the grav gun re-appearing. I was convinced that he also performed this stunt a couple of times when I tried xbow skill cuffing across the width of the map - the instant I fired he moved. He says he never did these things. Forget these for now, wait for 'next time'.]

Currian gets OK for cop from me.
    If he getting accept
    i take the time to teach him whats right or bad and how the rules stuff are, in german