Cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• --Basic info--

In-Game name: BigMoneyBaller
    SteamID:
    Time played: 699 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: So i can become cop when no one else is and keep the crime to a minimum.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Not to RDM players, Only shoot people if fired upon, Cuff players at 1800+ crime and to only kickdoor with 4000+ crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To maintain order in the server. Also to Make sure that the crime is kept to a minimum and to help players out as much as you can.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I'll make sure to shoot him if he shoots at me again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Eastern Time (US & Canada) During the weekdays i'm at school from 7:30am to 2:30pm, but when im back i usually get online and play. In the weekend im usually online throughout the whole day.

How will you benefit the server?: I'll help anyone when help is needed.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: If i get accepted, yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will assist him in anyway possible until he gets comfortable with the game.

Anything else you would like to add?: nothing really expect that i hope you guys would take your time to consider my offer, thank you.