/me is the best whore.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• /me is the best whore.

In-Game name: Woof Woof

SteamID: Woof

Steam Profile: Woofwoof.woof

Time played: Woof

Skype(Optional): Woof woof woof

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Woof

Why are you applying for Administration?: Woof woof woof woof woof
    woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof. Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof, woof woof woof. Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof WOOF WOOF WOOF woof woof woof woof woof woof.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Woof woof woof woof, woof woof (woof)

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Woof woof woof woof woof
    woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Woof woof. Woof woof woof,
    woof woof. Woof.

Anything else you would like to add?: Woof woof
    woof woof woof woof

woof woof woof woof woof woof woof.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Doggy: WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF ().

• Doggy had my +1 in the past, and still has my +1 to this day; regardless of losing admin.

He definitely knows the rules, and can be a great asset to the community with his knowledge of hl2dm and counterstrike servers. Yes, he can be impulsive. But that is why you have to keep him on a leash.

Overall doggy is a great candidate and should have another chance as trial if we ever find a need for more.

Tl;Dr +1
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • You see doggy posted this expecting a shit ton of no's and lol's. But he actually would make a great admin if he tried. I think you made this application like this so if you get denied you can say oh well it was a troll application anyway, but the small possibility of it actually getting accepted made you do this.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • The Doggy wrote:

In-Game name: The Doggy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45064968

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050395665/

Time played: 816 Hours

Skype(Optional):

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Ye

Why are you applying for Administration?: I just got perm banned so I know the rules inside and out and everyone keeps saying I would be a badmin (dont know what that means but it sounds good.) I used to be trial on here before alex slipped me something in my coffee that made me go crazy`and lose admin. So I already know how the server operates and what roles admins perform on it. I'm applying for admin mainly because I think that alot of the admins already on the server are incompetent at what they do and some don't come on the server too often because they have other commitments or responsibilities.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Some time, Some days (UTC+12)

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: If I'm to follow the examples set by alex then I would just ban someone straight away as he has done with me.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Used to be trial (see above ^). Admin on CS:S Jailbreak server. Helped alex out on his test server. Help out on countless IRC servers.

Anything else you would like to add?: Hand of Doom should be admin really, he's fucking amazing. (Please don't take this shit too seriously. Or you know do take it seriously its way funnier for me anyway).

I dont understand why do you make a Applicate for an Admin, oh i see its a troll..... (Put this here in Hall of fail please <.<)
    you get 29 Bans
    Disrespect any Admin
    Breaks a lot of Rules
    I opt for:

NO 1- You're a evil dog! dash

• no. Can't believe this is happening again.

I've never given a bigger -1 in my life.

This is the absolute worse candidate for Admin as we all found out last time we put even a little responsibility in his hands.

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

The post was edited 1 time, last by BPN17 ().

• Honestly I didn't expect any +1's on this app at all, especially from alex after I shat on him in the app. Don't know if that shows he actually believes in me or if its just more corruption in already corrupt server. Anyway thx for the lols guys I'm off for the weekend so don't expect to hear anything from me for the next couple of days.
  • Downside here is I like Doggy, always have even though he can be a bad Doggy. As for the Application you can clearly see he doesn't give a fuck and is being, well Doggy.

As Admin he does know the commands and I'm sure if he actually applied himself and we strapped a Shock Collar on him then he'd do well.

Now when I'm online and happen to see Doggy come on he usually begins RDMing everyone, including Under 10 Hours. He does have a large number of Bans but thats due to playing around with a Koala and Alex and them tightening the leash. He's honestly not as BAD as the ban number would suggest.

I'm a -1 for Admin again BUT if Doggy can tell me that he can honestly hold himself back and assure me that he can take the role seriously then I'd change that -1 to a +1 with full stars and stripes.

Show me that you're serious.

• Everybody is saying we will have to keep him on a leash...

why would we want an admin we have to babysit (not just higher ups but regular players) l. There is plenty of other people who are honelsty more trustworthy.

I used to like doggy but last time he got Admin things went wrong. Very wrong. We ARE going to have to babysit him. Why not just pick someone trust worthy later on?

Plus, for now in my opinion we have enough admins and they are all mostly active.

He is NOT as bad as it seems but he certainly isn't a positive role model especially when it comes to respecting the rules and other admins.
  • BPN17 wrote:

Everybody is saying we will have to keep him on a leash...

why would we want an admin we have to babysit (not just higher ups but regular players) l. There is plenty of other people who are honelsty more trustworthy.

At least for BigBeef or whatever he won't have to be babysitted by higher ups and ordinary players.

I used to like doggy but last time he got Admin things went wrong. Very wrong. We ARE going to have to babysit him. Why not just pick someone trust worthy later on?

Plus, for now in my opinion we have enough admins and they are all mostly active.
    I gave a -1 unless he can be serious and give me an assurance.
    I honestly don't know what he did during his Trail that made him lose it so I can't talk there.

I agree we don't need people we have to babysit and make sure they aren't going overboard, I also agree we have a ton of Admins now.

• Majority of his bans were yesterday, he was trying to beat the record BTW. At this stage in his life, I don't think he'll need as much babysitting as you're suggesting. Doggy has matured a bit over time and it is apparent. Hell, if he were to get admin and just kept his impulses aimed towards me that'd be fine by me. I don't think he'll have many impulses like he used to though.
    sniper santa misslelauncher