BPNS ADMIN APPLICATION - CS GO

• BPNS ADMIN APPLICATION - CS GO

--Basic info--

In-Game name: BPN17

SteamID:
      BPN17 (STEAM_0:1:83647857)

Steam Profile
      : My Steam Profile

Time played: 40 ish on cs go, 10 on the server.

Skype(Optional):BPNick17

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes. it I used quite frequently.

Why are you applying for Administration?: I am applying for administration primarily to help new and older players. I believe one of the most important aspects of admin is to help the new players out. I believe its important to help them with financial support and teach them the rules. I can do this by supplying them with arms, drug seeds to give them a head start, and to also show them around the map or certain hot spot locations such as dealers and banks. NOTE this does not mean supply with admin given money, I mean money from my own bank. I am applying to help out to the cs go server.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): I can dedicate 2 to 3 hours a day from 7-9:30 in game on the server during the school year and I have all day in the summer which is coming up relatively soon.

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?:
      The proper process to deal with rule-breakers is to Give them warnings [i]and kicks before any sort of ban is going to be happining. VERBALY AND PHSYCIALY type your warnings in chat or over mic. If they are a repeat offender I will punish them deservingly. [/i]

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Yes I am currently an elite admin and I have been admining for yall for over a year now. I have worked my way up by helping admins and players on a daily basis, every time I log on I try to be productive and proactive within the server. I joke around a lot and most of the player base realizes it but I'm also very staunch and serious when it comes to laying the rules down. Another thing I have done to help the community is edit the MOTD to keep the rules crispy clear, refreshed, new and up to date!

Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing - I hope you consider this application, and I thank you for the time you took to do so. I know I can be a productive and positive member and influence to the community and I am certain my presence will help in a positive manner:)
      I know eldrun irl and we both deeply care about coldcommunity. we always talk about it and bring up ideas of improvement.

Love you.

-Nick

I appreciate every and all comments from every and all players. :)
      constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcome to me, either here or in game :)
      HONEST COMMENTS PLEASE.

Thanks yall BPN17
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest