BenVlodgi's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: BenVlodgi's Cop Application

BenVlodgi wrote:

In game name: BenVlodgi

Time played/wage: 335hours/28$

Why do you want to be cop?
    (minimum 4 sentence answer):
    Because then I don't have to keep breaking into the PD... I wouldn't loose money when people kill me... I could stop crime, and... carry a stunstick, although I'd rather roundhouse kick, I'll settle for stunstick. Oh .. and btw.. I'm fare

Do you have any experience? As a Cop?... nahh... as a mapper, some... as a boyscout.. yah... as a prostitute? nope

Can you donate 10 dollars to the server for cop? I can, but I don't want to... I have VIP

Do you have a mic? Yeah..and I use it

How often do you play and what timezones? [225 hrs last two weeks] at-least 200 of those were on syles server 2... idk what timezone... Michigan.. what ever that is

That would literally mena you played for two weeks straight. AFKFAG.
    ToastyToast71, Professional Gravedigger.
  • Re: BenVlodgi's Cop Application

ToastyToast71 wrote:

BenVlodgi wrote:

In game name: BenVlodgi

Time played/wage: 335hours/28$

Why do you want to be cop?
    (minimum 4 sentence answer):
    Because then I don't have to keep breaking into the PD... I wouldn't loose money when people kill me... I could stop crime, and... carry a stunstick, although I'd rather roundhouse kick, I'll settle for stunstick. Oh .. and btw.. I'm fare

Do you have any experience? As a Cop?... nahh... as a mapper, some... as a boyscout.. yah... as a prostitute? nope

Can you donate 10 dollars to the server for cop? I can, but I don't want to... I have VIP

Do you have a mic? Yeah..and I use it

How often do you play and what timezones? [225 hrs last two weeks] at-least 200 of those were on syles server 2... idk what timezone... Michigan.. what ever that is

That would literally mena you played for two weeks straight. AFKFAG.

Stop fucking gravedigging...locked