Ban request for AKP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban request for AKP

-Your information--

IGN:(DH)
    SteamID: [U:1:7171150]
    Steam Profile:

--Accused member information--

IGN: AKP Lileri siken ♠♠♠
    SteamID:U:1:42922425
    Steam Profile:

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: using a door glitch to trow a grenade in to my house. In order to kill me. And the money I drop when killed, fals true the wall. And so he can steal it.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: AKP Lileri siken trowing multiple grenades true the door gitch. I cut the almost 3h long demo in 4 small once. Because there is some time between every attack. I think he go to buy new grenades every time. In one demo you can see him come look inside. When I use the Drive function to look around

Witnesses at the scene: none

Was there an admin online at the time?: Not that I know

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: /

Does this player have any previous bans?: No not for the moment

Proof of rule breaking:4 small demos

dropbox.com/sh/8glehce4voa2o09…C1qXe_3W2E-wqxTPsY_a?dl=0

Just for the record, I told multiple times already that he is abusing all the time, Aimboth, wallhack stuff you name it. This is the first time I catch him on video. I try to defuse this situation multiple times so he would stop trolling me all the time. I cant do shit when hes online, cant play the game. I've bin given the advice by admins to just give him the money that he ask. So I fainaly dit. I payed him. And look what happens. No shit,..; he just keeps getting on my game every time Im online. Enough is enough!!!
  • The first 3 don't show a name but the 4th one does show the death and name in top right corner.

Lileri(at-least name wise) can be seen glitching grenades through the door and killing (DH).
    I'm inclined to believe it is actually Lileri and not someone impersonating him.

I'll talk to Lileri and issue a 2 day ban.

If someone wants to check the logs and see if the Steam IDs match then they can if not I'll say this is done.

• sorry but in this time nobody know rules and no banned any , i m alot time in Server i see no good Event

dh s explosive Barrel bind and all day dh Insult me

i.hizliresim.com/l1zd0l.jpg

i.hizliresim.com/R360Jj.jpg

and wolar you speak with me theme dh i endet dh kil but dh start again to me killen mike too 2 vs 1 a Player and him Bodyguard admin mike i must defence himself i endet killen to dh and i buy locks my hause a day later coming mike he broke my locks and kill me in afk . dh follow him to and start
    circle again i dont know mike is admin he must solved the Problem but mike attack with dh together me im not just a guilty here just our game beetwen dh and mike and me get another Dimension

i.hizliresim.com/qB2b85.jpg

i.hizliresim.com/7v8qM5.jpg

no Body see me outer side mike a shoot killed me aimbot

sorry my broke englich,

The post was edited 4 times, last by sergeant salty ().

• Your English is fine, it's atleast readable and understandable.

Lileri accepts his ban and doesn't deny doing it. (We talked more in Steam).

As for Lileris post above I'd rather another Admin look into or deal with that - the Mike part. (DH) has already been talked to and punished for the Barrel Bind I believe by Alex(Conformation?).

• I'm pretty much tired of lileri's constant crying and accusing me of hacking. Lol.

You keep attacking and killing me so be a man and accept the consequences. I got way more ressources than you and you want me to pay you to stop killing me. Lol

As for the video, your friend darkworld also told you, that you was able to see the weapon through the black wall when you was aiming from there.

If you got a problem with me stop insulting me in chat or at other members, report me in forums, get real evidences of whatever I did and post them here.
    Fyi: lileri accuses me to abuse my admin powers to kill him, to find him, to give me weapons and locks - that's what he is accusing in forums and to other members.
  • Mike wrote:

I'm pretty much tired of lileri's constant crying and accusing me of hacking. Lol.

You keep attacking and killing me so be a man and accept the consequences. I got way more ressources than you and you want me to pay you to stop killing me. Lol

As for the video, your friend darkworld also told you, that you was able to see the weapon through the black wall when you was aiming from there.

If you got a problem with me stop insulting me in chat or at other members, report me in forums, get real evidences of whatever I did and post them here.
    Fyi: lileri accuses me to abuse my admin powers to kill him, to find him, to give me weapons and locks - that's what he is accusing in forums and to other members.
    i have those days just Problem with dh i dont say what pay me you kill me and trolling with dh you give dh house and you start your bodguard Job , and i want 300k pay from dh not from you himself coming and fight me with dh together. remember before ban request for me you dont say akp insuiltg me you have 110 ping and one shoot you have just 700 hours halflife game Play you can what this Server bug have and use you them , insulting :) if i with darkword speak you say (monky speak)
    i quitew this first ban request for me and you dont write here insulting if i Insulte you write %100 and you say not akp say pay me :)

you write this first for me with dh ban request
    can confirm, that he gets constantly RDM'D thought AKP won't stop to kill him even after DH begged for it... additionally where ever he lifes his locks gets broken - thats why I gave him asylum in a safe house.

I think we would need some kind of definition for the term of "Overtrolling".

you Forget akp from me pay Money want , why you fight me you say himself here , please no slander
  • What the fuck is DH doing with the goddamm barrel bind. I never wanted DH as an admin at all in the first place.

As for AKP, I'd extend the ban to 1 week and strip DH of admin for that same time.
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • sorry dany vogel but dh Play with mike together 2 vs 1 i must this write fight get thesame no Changing i write just whats going on in Server for this and you Extended my ban i know this in Forum i have against a admin no any luck

i have 2 day banned we let's close the Topic .... we speak better from Girls , sea ,
    seagulls , avengers or why superman 30 years later wear him pants under tights

The post was edited 1 time, last by sergeant salty ().

• Dane Vogel wrote:

What the fuck is DH doing with the goddamm barrel bind. I never wanted DH as an admin at all in the first place.

As for AKP, I'd extend the ban to 1 week and strip DH of admin for that same time.

420alex wrote:

DH isn't admin
    What Alex said, (DH) has never been an Admin. Just reports alot.

As for a week ban for a first time offender Nade glitching? I've seen people get less time with more previous bans.

If you want to edit my ban for longer go right ahead but I feel 2 days is sufficient. Lileri has been a player for years.

• Volar wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

What the fuck is DH doing with the goddamm barrel bind. I never wanted DH as an admin at all in the first place.

420alex wrote:

DH isn't admin
    What Alex said, (DH) has never been an Admin. Just reports alot.

As for a week ban for a first time offender Nade glitching? I've seen people get less time with more previous bans.

If you want to edit my ban for longer go right ahead but I feel 2 days is sufficient. Lileri has been a player for years.
  • Hi all,

Oke first of all let me expalin some things here.

1 from the demo akp posted here on NON topic for me, he can use this topic to accuse me of barrel binds. He needs to report in the correct format for that.

2 the demo show here from the so called barrelbind, dusnt show shit. I NEVER used the barrel bind in combat. If there are admins who think I dit. Oke where is your proof? only by this one barrel spawn at this one demo? Most of the time I bring up my items menu to the point I just need to press esc and use. So the barrel spawns once, what you can see here in AKP demo.

3 @Dane Vogel What dit I ever do to you? So you hate me like you show in the forum every time? Can you please explain that? for some reason you dont like me, I would like to know why. So I can work on that. And ind I never applyed for admin.

4 I already followed the advice from multiple admins to just pay AKP what he asks, so he will end this trolling. And So dit pay him, he askd 10K and I payed him. But hes just looking constant for reasons to kill me. And start the shit all over again.

5 About the AFK killing. 1 I never break locks from players who dint break mine. 2 IF I kill players in afk ore when thy have a bounty. I will refound them what thy lost in the proces. Most of the time I give them even more money ore printers then I stole. You can ask that to multiple players about that.

6 About insulting AKP, yeah you know, I dint choose his nickname. AKP Lileri Siken means "likes to fuck scool grils" in Turks. So I called him "Mr Vergin". And ow boy that was a sesitive point for him. So If you can handle that players name you afther a nick name you choose. that his problem. Grow up and learn to Deal with it. :)

7 AKP I dont think you understand really what my problem is with you. When I'm online hunting, its random. I try to find players who have bountys, ore are afk in places thy think no one will find them. I do that to ALL players. and Refund them If thy ask nice. When you are online AKP, you fixed on ONE player, me. You are for some reason obsessed with me. You are really can spent an FULL day, camping on my door, for me to come online and you can kill me. and steal my shit, over and over again. And you start crying when things dont go the way you planned them in you obsessed mind. I think we can define this last one as over trolling the same player over and over again.

8 And for god sake. I'm also REALLY bad in my english, bud dude, learn to use google translate :p
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Hi all,

Oke first of all let me expalin some things here.

1 from the demo akp posted here on NON topic for me, he can use this topic to accuse me of barrel binds. He needs to report in the correct format for that.

2 the demo show here from the so called barrelbind, dusnt show shit. I NEVER used the barrel bind in combat. If there are admins who think I dit. Oke where is your proof? only by this one barrel spawn at this one demo? Most of the time I bring up my items menu to the point I just need to press esc and use. So the barrel spawns once, what you can see here in AKP demo.

3 @Dane Vogel What dit I ever do to you? So you hate me like you show in the forum every time? Can you please explain that? for some reason you dont like me, I would like to know why. So I can work on that. And ind I never applyed for admin.

4 I already followed the advice from multiple admins to just pay AKP what he asks, so he will end this trolling. And So dit pay him, he askd 10K and I payed him. But hes just looking constant for reasons to kill me. And start the shit all over again.

5 About the AFK killing. 1 I never break locks from players who dint break mine. 2 IF I kill players in afk ore when thy have a bounty. I will refound them what thy lost in the proces. Most of the time I give them even more money ore printers then I stole. You can ask that to multiple players about that.

6 About insulting AKP, yeah you know, I dint choose his nickname. AKP Lileri Siken means "likes to fuck scool grils" in Turks. So I called him "Mr Vergin". And ow boy that was a sesitive point for him. So If you can handle that players name you afther a nick name you choose. that his problem. Grow up and learn to Deal with it. :)

7 AKP I dont think you understand really what my problem is with you. When I'm online hunting, its random. I try to find players who have bountys, ore are afk in places thy think no one will find them. I do that to ALL players. and Refund them If thy ask nice. When you are online AKP, you fixed on ONE player, me. You are for some reason obsessed with me. You are really can spent an FULL day, camping on my door, for me to come online and you can kill me. and steal my shit, over and over again. And you start crying when things dont go the way you planned them in you obsessed mind. I think we can define this last one as over trolling the same player over and over again.

8 And for god sake. I'm also REALLY bad in my english, bud dude, learn to use google translate :p
    Thread Locked and Moved To Accepted.

(DH) this has already been dealt with, there was honestly no reason to reply.

1. True, I've told him in the past to do so.
    2. As I said before Alex has already dealt with this I believe.
    3. Danes a dick to everyone.
    4. Even if you paid him he can still kill you for bounty or if provoked verbally or otherwise. Ect.
    5. Nothing wrong with AFK killing players.
    6. That's asking to be attacked - Also Google Translate Blows I got AKP Lileri Siken means "Fuck that the AKP Liu".
    7.Was already classified as Over Trolling. He was warned to stop. He was attacked thus started up again. You two have enmity with each other, nothings going to change that. He was given a Ban for the Nade Glitching.
    8.Absolutely no reason to fire shots in a Thread at a player whom was expressing their point of view.