(DH) COP application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (DH) COP application

--Basic info--

IGN:(DH)
    SteamID: [U:1:7171150]
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Dieter782/

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I dont use it most of the time. But its possible when needed. :)

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: -It will be fun to protect and serve. I know i applyed before, I needed to learn some stuff back then :) but I will do just fine now.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    • Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime.
    • Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first.
    • Never get salty :)
    • The player does not have to actually hit you. It just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.
    • Kickdoor is to be used when a player has 4,000+ crime to enter their house and jail them.
    • Do not Unjail another cops prisoner without consent from that cop. Who you jail/cuff is your responsibility.
    • Do not rejail an already jailed player.
    • Do not switch to cop to get out of jail or avoid death.
    • Any rebel (VIP or not) is to be shot on sight upon entering the PD. (This includes the roof)
    • Do not suicide to give Rebels free stuff
    • Do not use keys as a cop, even if it's your own house.
    • Do not favor as a cop. Play fair.To avoid favortism, if you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.
    • Cops are ALLOWED to afk using their cop job as of plugin v1.03 (3/4/16)
    • If you visibly see a fellow cop get shot by a rebel, you may aid the cop in killing the rebel.
    • If a player is bounty killed, do not release them. This falls under the "do not release your own cuffs" rule. The exception is if they bribe you.
    • Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in the loss of your cop privileges.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    -To dispence justice fairly and effectivly.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    Wait untill his crime is above 1800 and jail him.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?
    3 to 4 h a day, timezone, Brussel Paris.

How will you benefit the server?:
    -I will provide a fun environment.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    -Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    -Tell them basic commands. (tips / tricks) and get him started, to gargbage picking, printen and ore planting.

Anything else you would like to add?

-No thanks

--End Application--
  • Volar wrote:

(DH) does well with rules and when he's not caps lock screaming at someone calling them a gay fish or hacker he's quite pleasant.
    This with The Gay Fish i dont know xD but he is a lil flamer from time to time like we all but know the rules .
    Lets try him as Trail Cop and see what happen . From me +1
    lets see what more admins say :thumbup: