Under 10 Hours - Special Skin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well i think we need something like this , its just for player under 10 hours so Brighter then better .
      Same like some Admin say its ok for under 10 hours player to kill under 10 hours player !! I say NO even they under 10 hours i dont want to see them killed -_- we even take the 5 hours to 10 to give new player more time and chance to lern farm and make friends on the server
      Show ALL on the server Hey im new im under 10 hours im Bright as fuck so dont kill me im a newbie !!!
      But its will still hard and you know why ? The starter kit give them 10k and most of them dont try to buy printer / Plant stuff no they buy weapons -_- and then the Good/Bad admin story start who is right and who is wrong dash growup . This is my Point i dont want this on the server for new player , i want to show them first in the 10 hours how to play and dont rdm all xD
      :thumbup:
    • Kaito Shuno wrote:

But what about these new players trolls?
      Well like a said it if player under 10 hours start to fuck up with the server,player or Admins .... Its your DECISION !! some admins are ok with this some not . But Our goal is to keep the player on the server and have fun with them as players :D And if they dont want to understand then i teach this guys the Rules over and over again !
      This is all what i have to say to this Thread ... Make the Newbies Bright as fuck so all see themfrom far , if they start to play with no basic We - I teach them if they start to fuck up The real Admin Work start .
      Cool down , check the Situation And Do what you have do to keep the server for old /new players so good as Possible !
    • WesTSmoKe wrote:

It must be a rly Bright skin what you see from far ( so no one can say i dont see it was you it was to far to see..... Then fuck Dont just Shot !!! sry i driftup ) and shit like this . Well like the Banana or so .
      I say Take the Teletubbies or shit they Bright as fuck and all can see this lil ugly freaks ;D

:thumbup:
      The one below can be pretty bright and very noticeable.

Volar wrote:

gamebanana.com/skins/17010 if the Box model is really hated.

• Well this is true BUt just take one xD or lets make a vote like with the map Change
      Like The Bananas - Sphere man - Teletubbies ( we all hat them ,but what say more im a Newbie then a Ugly Teletubbie ;D) - maybe 2-3 more to vote ?
    • eldrun wrote:

Teletubbies are bright and noticeable
      Also a 4mb file that needs to be converted. vs the 200kb skins.

syle22 wrote:

copy pasting skills going ham, should be ready by the weekend
      If you're copying the one I added, you will need a few additional checks for it to run smoothly. Otherwise you get players with 20 hours who still have the model. Heck if you want to go a route that doesn't require any extra skins, you can literally add a glow to new players, nothing new added to the fastdl.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BobVeka ().

• well ud have to apply it one by one, BUT, at least imo,taking out agression on banned players coming back is a good way to demoralize returning banned players instead of banning them

straight banning them would be like saying "fuck off dude"

but having them KOS'd upon return will be like "fine comeback we could care less."

but you might be right, i just have ideas and no coding experience :D
    • Well i cant say its a wrong what you say no its good , but for this we are Admin´s to take care of it .
      Ture maybe it might be nice to see the skin and you can tell ok he was banned and is back yes . But For this we have the Admins and the player on the server.
      If one Fucker try to destroy our Peacefull live on the server and the player see , thet we fight for they funny time and deal with fuckers . It give the players the feel they can trust us and we understand them , our job is not just proppig and kick bans shitr nooooooooo !!!!!! Admins are Player too what want to enjoy to have a good time with all , just a word from Us can change the air on the server .
      Maybe if banned player join again with new acc , maybe we can bring them back to normal and dont just discriminat ( RIP eng) them .

Hope you all just Understand what i want to say :thumbup:
    • WesTSmoKe wrote:

Well i cant say its a wrong what you say no its good , but for this we are Admin´s to take care of it .
      Ture maybe it might be nice to see the skin and you can tell ok he was banned and is back yes . But For this we have the Admins and the player on the server.
      If one Fucker try to destroy our Peacefull live on the server and the player see , thet we fight for they funny time and deal with fuckers . It give the players the feel they can trust us and we understand them , our job is not just proppig and kick bans shitr nooooooooo !!!!!! Admins are Player too what want to enjoy to have a good time with all , just a word from Us can change the air on the server .
      Maybe if banned player join again with new acc , maybe we can bring them back to normal and dont just discriminat ( RIP eng) them .
      "Maybe if banned player join again with new acc , maybe we can bring them back to normal and dont just discriminat ( RIP eng) them ."

wow thats really compassionate, love it West <3