skipster's Civil Protection Application!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skipster's Civil Protection Application!

In-Game name: skipster
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105125581
    Time played: 42hrs

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Just to help out in the server when it is necessary and enforce the crime in the server a bit more!

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    • Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime.
    • Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first.
      • - The player does not have to actually hit you. It just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.
    • Kickdoor is to be used when a player has 4,000+ crime to enter their house and jail them.
      • -This costs $1500.
    • Do not Unjail another cops prisoner without consent from that cop. Who you jail/cuff is your responsibility.
    • Do not rejail an already jailed player.
    • Do not switch to cop to get out of jail or avoid death.
    • Any rebel (VIP or not) is to be shot on sight upon entering the PD. (This includes the roof)
    • Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.
    • Inactivity will result in a loss in cop privileges.
    • Do not use Rebel items as cop. Honestly, the plugin will prevent you from using certain rebel items as cop.
    • Do not use keys as a cop, even if it's your own house.
    • Promotions are automatically applied. Don't ask.
    • Do not favor as a cop. Play fair.To avoid favortism, if you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.
    • Cops are ALLOWED to afk using their cop job as of plugin v1.03 (3/4/16)
    • If you visibly see a fellow cop get shot by a rebel, you may aid the cop in killing the rebel.
    • Cop vs Cop fights are acceptable. But if the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.
    • If a player is bounty killed, do not release them. This falls under the "do not release your own cuffs" rule. The exception is if they bribe you.
    • Breaking of ANY of these, it will result in the loss of your cop privileges.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?: To enforce justice and keep the place clean of crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: As the CP rule suggest, I would wait until their crime is at or above 1800 to arrest/jail them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? About 2-3 hours of activity as of right now. Since summer is comming up shortly, much more time will be dedicated.
    Mountain Time (MT)

How will you benefit the server?: By bringing a positive and friendly attitude to the server and making each players experience as enjoyable and fun-filled as mine!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Nope! I've been CP on numerous different servers and have plenty of experience with players and being a CP. I have logged about 300+ hours of CP and playing experience on my main account as well as this one!

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: By providing as much helpful tips as I can to give him/her the best start to the server experience as possible

Anything else you would like to add?: As my hour count says, I have spent a total of 22hrs on the server. That might be a little too low as far as becoming a CP goes, but as I stated before, I have many hours of experience on many other servers and are a great influence on servers and try my hardest to provide my fellow players, cops, and administrators with the best and most enjoyable experience that I may offer. Thanks! :saint:

The post was edited 10 times, last by skipster ().

• skipster wrote:

Kickdoor is to be used when a player has 4,000+ crime to enter their house and jail them.

-This costs $1500.
    Its 500 $
    And first you need rly more hours on the server , btw i not rly see you O_o and know you ?
    First get the 40 hours and get some trust on the server .
    I wait for more Admins cookie
  • Setting this to Pending till Skipster hits 40 hours.

I haven't really seen the player or they just don't stick out in my mind when playing. Second case could be seen as good by some.

I'll leave this to a 1/+ Neutral.

As a side note this recent wave of players literally copy/pasting the Cop Rules isn't going to be a thing. Put the effort into at-least typing out a few of the key ones. If you read them and understand them then you'll naturally be able to pick out 3 or so key ones.

• 420alex wrote:

40 hours is the minimum to apply.

Play a bit more and get to know the community :)

Volar wrote:

Setting this to Pending till Skipster hits 40 hours.

I haven't really seen the player or they just don't stick out in my mind when playing. Second case could be seen as good by some.

I'll leave this to a 1/+ Neutral.

As a side note this recent wave of players literally copy/pasting the Cop Rules isn't going to be a thing. Put the effort into at-least typing out a few of the key ones. If you read them and understand them then you'll naturally be able to pick out 3 or so key ones.
    Alright, I did think the hours would pose a barrier in the application. I will definitely look forward to seeing all of you on the server in the time coming and getting to know you guys!!