Nightmare-Rex Admin app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nightmare-Rex Admin app

steamname: [GR]|RoH|Nightmare-reҲ{Д¹⁵

steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:32394809

steam profile link :steamcommunity.com/id/nightmare-rex

Timeplayed: 600-500ish hours (160ish in the current econ most my hours non AFK) i have played syles back in the day and had like 150 hours, 250 hours, and then other sets of hours over course of full including hours restarts.

yes have mic

I can dedicate quite some time to the server as i am active in hl2dm. 2-6 hours a day or even more on days I'm not busy. I live in florida, whatever time zone that is, eastern pacific? but my hours of wake/sleep are odd so I may play as if i live in diffrent timezone.

I am applying for admin because I am on at times when no admins are on (or they are on but A.F.K) other times I notice admins being very busy and player's request are not always filled in a timely manner because of it. occasionally will see a rulebreaker.

to properly deal with a rulebreaker? well it can depend on the circumstance, but the most common thing to do is warn and show rules, and then slay or freeze, then kick, ban for short amount of time, ban for longer amount of time eta. also remember to put a reason in unless can't because glitched name.

yes i have TONS of previous experience being a administrator. I have held 17 adminships all mostly for RP and root, one for Deathrun. lots of players even by habit ask me for administrative help on servers I am not admin on, simply because I have been admin in so meany servers, I am often known as a good admin. I have even trained one of the current admins on the server today (greaser). and have worked with various current admins in the past on other servers with a good experience.
    • The application looks pretty solid and Nightmare has always been a chill guy on the Server. I've never seen him break and Rule and previous experience in Administrative Duties is a big plus.

I've give him a +1 for Trial Admin and see how he does. We are pretty Admin packed right now so I'd like to see more Community Support in this Application.

NightmareRex wrote:

I have even trained one of the current admins on the server today (greaser). and have worked with various current admins in the past on other servers with a good experience.
      But Greaser is a Badmin, just kidding. Greaser does a good job when he's not fucking around with the other Admins.

• Volar wrote:

But Greaser is a Badmin, just kidding. Greaser does a good job when he's not fucking around with the other Admins.
      He fucking a lil bit to much with power for me around ! but well we have now some more admins they from time to time have to much power if you undertand like door´s just gone or props missing ( some one delete it ) stuff like this Btw its not just happen 2-3 times nono growup .
      But Back to his App well i have see him and i cant say much sorry well he is not bad or so but hmm if you guys think he is Solid then give him a try as trail .
      What i can say is i seen him doing Admin stuff one his server ? or from a friend i dont know .He seen to know what he do so .
    • Volar wrote:

The application looks pretty solid and Nightmare has always been a chill guy on the Server. I've never seen him break and Rule and previous experience in Administrative Duties is a big plus.

I've give him a +1 for Trial Admin and see how he does. We are pretty Admin packed right now so I'd like to see more Community Support in this Application.

NightmareRex wrote:

I have even trained one of the current admins on the server today (greaser). and have worked with various current admins in the past on other servers with a good experience.
      yea lol I never tought him the screwing around with other admins part lol. thanks for the posative imput so far guys.
    • We gonna need a background check on greaser and all his bans.
      But seen nightmare time to time. Minds his own business and follows the rules. Seems to be a guy that is calm and collected, but to be frank, don't see him on often (maybe he busy), so definite + 1 from me if more time on server.
    • ehh dosent make a diffrence. it slows me down by what 2-1 minutes? if binding were legal : withddraw stack of 10k-20k and buy a stack of printerpaper and ofcorse can get rdmed in between that. with way it is now and only 25 option: goto bank withdraw 1k buy 25.paper till got 200x repeat. both ways stand about the same chance of getting rdmed and loose money. obiusly if i get rdmed on my "run" i wont be withdrawing the other 19k anytime soon. and lol bpn you sied i would make a good admin before, and what if an admin wants to use sm_vemnuselects to do a item drop event?.
    • NightmareRex wrote:

ehh dosent make a diffrence
      Well for me it do ^^
      Well you you can make it but no another or me xD
      this server is in all stuff slower so player need more time and this is what i like this is what they want to have
      Man this shit to explain in words typed is way harder for me then talk -_-

The post was edited 2 times, last by WesTSmoKe ().

• I wanna make one thing clear, this post isnt to promote the use of tools that are against the rules.

That being said, most /good/ admins have doven into deeper aspects of the client and capabilities.

Menu binding IS against the rules, yes.
      But why pick on a bind for buying paper when food binding is much more blatant abuse.

Now, I expect a lil flame for this, but it may put shit into perspective.
      Before I got admin, I played with scripting and binds (the binds were on other servers)
      /yes/ it did show a lil of an unfair advantage, but in the process taught me bunch about how my client works and raised my understanding of the game as a whole. Same goes for any exploits I tried on any other competing servers.

Now, are you guys gonna say I deserve to have admin stripped for past action? (pre-admin action)
      I still think rex is a great candidate and something as small as that should be disregarded.
      sniper santa misslelauncher