Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Darkstarr
    SteamID:STEAM_0:1:24381474
    Time played: 560 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I'd love to fight the crime, sometimes we're short on cops, also would like something else to do in the server.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Insure that a player has a sufficient amount of crime to go to jail, which is 1,800+ otherwise cuff/uncuff and let them carry on. Playing fair is important, don't use favortism. No rejailing of a player who is already jail. Do not abuse kickdoor command, a player must have 4,000+ crime in order for them to have their door kicked down.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Jailing players who have committed crimes, simply cuff uncuff for those who have done very minor things, such as robbing. Eventually going up in ranks once having earned it.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Report it on the forums or tell an administrator.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: (Eastern Time Zone) Depending on my work schedule I'm either on in the morning or evening, sometimes really late at night. But I can make an effort to on as much as possible.

How will you benefit the server?: I feel like I could catch criminals really easily with my bunny hopping abilities. Thus keeping those filthy rebel criminals off the streets! I also have a wide knowledge of the roleplay game mode, so I can provide information to new players who have questions and help with anything.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I've been police several times on many different servers. I've been playing for 7 years, and have an astonishing 16,000 hours on HL2DM. I'm not kidding, go look at my steam profile. c:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show them where the employer is (usually dog). Then instruct him on how to use each job and teach them the commands they need to know and how the bank npc and vendor npc work.

Anything else you would like to add?: Not much to really say besides I'd like to have a go at being a cop. Been rather bored lately just playing as rebel. Won't hurt my feelings any if I don't get it, but hey worth a shot. Thank you and that's my application. pleasantry

The post was edited 2 times, last by Darkstarr ().

• Darkstarr wrote:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime.

Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first.

- The player does not have to actually hit you. It just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.

Kickdoor is to be used when a player has 4,000+ crime to enter their house and jail them.

-This costs $1500.

Do not Unjail another cops prisoner without consent from that cop. Who you jail/cuff is your responsibility.

Do not rejail an already jailed player.

Do not switch to cop to get out of jail or avoid death.

Any rebel (VIP or not) is to be shot on sight upon entering the PD. (This includes the roof)

Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.

Inactivity will result in a loss in cop privileges.

Do not use Rebel items as cop. Honestly, the plugin will prevent you from using certain rebel items as cop.

Do not use keys as a cop, even if it's your own house.

Promotions are automatically applied. Don't ask.

Do not favor as a cop. Play fair.To avoid favortism, if you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.

Cops are ALLOWED to afk using their cop job as of plugin v1.03 (3/4/16)

If you visibly see a fellow cop get shot by a rebel, you may aid the cop in killing the rebel.

Cop vs Cop fights are acceptable. But if the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.

If a player is bounty killed, do not release them. This falls under the "do not release your own cuffs" rule. The exception is if they bribe you.

Breaking of ANY of these, it will result in the loss of your cop privileges.
    Change this. Copy/Pasting Cop Rules is in no way showing you have any idea of the Rules. It just shows you can Copy/Paste from the Wiki which isn't even the correct Rules fully.

I posted on the last Application that Copy/Pastes will not be accepted. Change it and then I'll give a proper review.