HÃÑÐ OF ÐŌŐM's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HÃÑÐ OF ÐŌŐM's Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: HÃÑÐ OF ÐŌŐM

Steam ID: 0:0:21644491

Steam Profile: bustafootov

Favorite Popstar: Miley Cyrus

Time played: 640 hours

Skype(Optional): no thanks

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Administration?: Over the past several weeks , many of our finest players have suggested that I might serve the community better if I were to apply for this position. I resisted this idea at first , but have noticed recently , a tiny void in management coverage during the wee hours(1 am to 5 am EST). Alex has been a tremendous help during these hours , and I'd like to help him.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): I will be dedicating more than 40 hours weekly to the server. My prime time for play is usually between 8pm and 4am Eastern Standard Time

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Rule Breakers will be given a very clear verbal(and text) warning outlining the rule that they are breaking and the possible actions that may be taken against them.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: no

Anything else you would like to add?: I've learned so much about TheColdCommunity over the past three months. It's clear to me now , that this RP server is the product of absolute love for the game , and the many possibilities that it still provides. I can only imagine the hours of policy making and coding that has gone into this work of art. I like the fact that the FORUM gives everyone a voice , and that constant rule changes and tweaks are always being ironed out.I feel that if I truly love the game that this server provides(and I do) , then it's my duty to help protect the atmosphere that has been so painstakingly developed here. I hope to add strength to the community by helping new and old players alike.
    • Hand of Doom gets my absolute support.
      Not only does he hold the highest professionalism as a player within the community, he is also one of the most well liked.

He keeps a level head and in many situations reaches out to others to handle situations.
      He also knows all rules and is a model cop.

I can assure you you can trust doom with admin
      in fact, I'm gonna go ahead and say we need people like Doom on our team
      +1 , I am personally willing to train this scholar and teach him the ways of the admin.
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • If Hand wants it I say give it to him - silly boy!

He is definitely one of the right people. Don't keep him hangin about on baby levels either. Get him the tools he needs for full ingame player support. You don't have to even consider whether he would abuse them.

A whole 5 hours has passed - why isn't he Root yet?
    • Definitely a player you want on your admin staff. He's got a lot of playing hours with a well versed knowledge of the players and the workings of the game. He has shown dedication to playing cop, helping new players, and being an overall positive influence on the server. +1 from me.
    • Finaly!
      I just wait for the one day that doom applicate for Admin
      He is so a great guy for this here
      I never seen that he break the rules had alot of Hours

He always helps players, Explains in detail how it all works here
      posting and changes his opinion in the forum
      He always has a cool head when it matters

Has a voice like Bastion
      and tries to be always funny

Give this guy his training and make him to admin

+1 YES
      #HandOfDoom Root2016
    • 420alex wrote:

Hand of Doom gets my absolute support.
      Not only does he hold the highest professionalism as a player within the community, he is also one of the most well liked.

He keeps a level head and in many situations reaches out to others to handle situations.
      He also knows all rules and is a model cop.

I can assure you you can trust doom with admin
      in fact, I'm gonna go ahead and say we need people like Doom on our team
      +1 , I am personally willing to train this scholar and teach him the ways of the admin.
      You are right Alex ! Doom have my Full Support too in all ways , he is a great player one of the best humen what i see in a game xD Im rly Proud i brig him with me on this server one on the best things i ever made, with a voice what brings you down on your knees hail
      He know the rules Is more then friendly but can be serious if need . Helps new player ( what i rly like ). And he most Part is We ALLL Know him

+1 For Admin

Teach him (btw we all help too) and get us a Big new Help :thumbup:
    • I knew this man had experience in life. Doom has always reminded me a bit of Koala, whom doesn't love Koala?

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Favorite Popstar: Miley Cyrus
      I'm loving the extra's added into this application.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Skype(Optional): no thanks
      But... but that sweet and sultry Radio Voice. We need more of it!

Now onto the application and the real reason why I'm writing.

Hand Of Doom is by far the best type of person when it comes to being professional. He is well liked by the community and personally one of my favorite people on the Server.
      Hand Of Doom would be a grand edition to the Admin Team. He knows the rules and is extremely helpful to newer players. He clearly desires to help the Community and wants to be a more prominent part of it.

He's is one of the players on the Server whom plays Cop as much as I do and does a fantastic job at it.

Hand Of Doom has my Full Support for Admin and I'm not talking Trial. He needs to learn the Commands and I'd have no problem with helping him do so while he and I are online at the same time. The only circumstance I could see Hand Of Doom abuse his Admin powers is if someone hacks his Steam Account and logs onto the Server and just so happens to know Admin Commands.

I agree with Koala's post in a sense, not quite instant Root but he should start out as minimum Basic but preferably Super for the added commands and work-ability of doors.

In short Hand Of Doom gets as much of a +1 as my word can allow for a player and should bypass Trial Admin.
      Make this man Super or Basic at minimum!

• Volar wrote:

Make this man Super or Basic at minimum!
      We all Know him and like him but he should be a Basic first !! just to be fair for All ! i say nothing on it i dont want him to super hell no but Step by Step teach him first the basic ! then Promo him for Super !! I Support him too !

My Point is set :thumbup:
    • eldrun wrote:

Trail has nothing to do with trust level it's them getting to learn the commands and climb the ranks. Yes I like hangd of doom but we shouldn't just give him instant power. Build him up.
      The only difference in commands is mainly No Clip and Door Commands.

There aren't that many commands to learn that actually matter and Trial is very restrictive and I feel needs a rework. Honestly I think all the Levels other than Elite maybe need to be reworked.

Trial gets Goto and Bring but not Noclip? What the fuck it the point of that. No Clip helps immensely in Propping.

Basic gets Godmode and Givedoor. Why? Basic already gets set health command so why do they need Godemode? They get Givedoor but not Takedoor? So they can give themselves doors but then can't take the keys. That is dumb as fuck.

Super gets a lot of the good stuff finally but this is where Godmode should be the first instance availability.

But back to the main point Trial is mainly to see how well they do and see peoples opinions. You have 2 Roots and an Elite plus multiple other players and Admins praising a player that should say something and if my memory serves me properly then Koala was once such Admin whom never was set to Trial. I still feel Hand Of Doom should be made Basic at minimum.

• eldrun wrote:

Trail is meant for how people who are trusted players do as admin. You haven't even seen him as admin yet how can you declare he deserves super.I can understand a basic, if you want someone that can use super commands start promoting people that deserve it.
      If Server commands for Admin levels got fixed in a way that the majority of door command that matter went to Basic then I would suggest Basic only but I'm trying to get a player on during the wee hours of the morning when no one else is on with proper door commands. (So basically what I suggested needed to be looked at in post #15.

I can declare it, it doesn't mean it'll get approved. It's a jester showing how much I actually trust in said player. I knew people would get uppity about the declaration of Super so I stated Basic as a minimum for No Clip and some Door Commands.

• i can't accept your application or I would.

Yes we have too much fuckin admins but he's one everybody wants.

Mature, helpful, and friendly.

We can't have people starting at super, I think it's good for everyone to start at trial even if it's for a few days.

+1 Trial for a week -> Basic unless he fucks up ( don't see that happening )
    • BPN17 wrote:

We can't have people starting at super, I think it's good for everyone to start at trial even if it's for a few days.
      Agree same what i think btw xD propping still work with NO noclip its harder yes but work and i know this and you know why ? i place a fucking fance on the ground stand on it and puch myself higher to prop the in air -_-