duer's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• duer's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: duer
    SteamID:[U:1:130295724]
    Time played: 187 hours (7 days, 20 hours)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I love this server and i'd like to contribute more than just a normal player. As I am close to reaching 200 hours, i feel as though i've played the rebel role long enough. I feel it is time for me to take a small bit of responsibility and help maintain the balance of crime and law.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot anyone unless shot first. Cuff and Uncuff player when they go beyond 1,800+ crime. Kick Door @ 4,000+ crime to cuff. Do not use personal keys as cop, Always be impartial to criminals. Maintain the divide between rebels and cops (no rebels in pd, no rebel weapons for cops, vice versa)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To act as the antithesis of the rebel citizens by putting a stop towards exxesive crime and chaos in the server. Civil Protection is the other side of the same coin that keeps the economy and society flowing. At times, civil protection discourages overtrolling and bullying by being partial to the weak (my personal opinion)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: cuff them and send them to jail without killing them. if a bribe is offered, id respond to it ASAP

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? as of now as cop, 2-6 hours , my plan is, ill afk as rebel during work time, and then switch to cop when im active at night. 7-12pm ish Pacific Time

How will you benefit the server?: irl i am bilingual - this has led me to always take a diplomatic approach to conflicts and arguments. I am very objective when it comes to decision making. I am very good at understanding personalities, non verbal language (player mannerisms), and i have Role Play Experience from 2009-2010

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no, i've had cop back when i used to play for GamerzUnlimited in 2010

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Starting with /items, i will teach them how to buy, use and equip items. From there, i will teach him how the income flows and how they can make additional income. Next i will explain the crime system and the dynamics of DMing in an rp server. If the new player stays, i will assist in their purchase of property!

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you syle for convincing me to come back. I am truly astonished at the strength and growth of this community from what was once a "renegade rp server" to what is now perhaps the greatest hl2dm rp community today. Thank you to the admins and players who have befriended me, and i will not let you down!