VIP Rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I got the discussion today about the VIP rules that they should be better written.In the last time i see players they are not VIP using VIP items because VIP's let the Door for the Shop unlockedso everyone can go in there and buy stuff to use is without breaking the rules "Do not sell VIP items to non-VIPs".Don't see then here the sense to make a VIP shop for only VIP's when every second player let the door unlocked...

Current rules:
    VIP Rules
    • All rules that apply to regular players apply to VIPs
    • Do not let non-VIPs into VIP areas
    • Do not sell VIP items to non-VIPs
    • If you own a VIP apartment, that counts towards your 1 house limit.
    • *Breaking any of the above rules will result in a temp ban or loss of VIP status

Updatet rules:
    VIP Rules

• All rules that apply to regular players apply to VIPs
    • Do not let non-VIPs into VIP areas
    • Do not sell / give or drop VIP items to non-VIPs unless they are too dis
    • If you own a VIP apartment, that counts towards your 1 house limit.
    • Breaking any of the above rules will result in a temp ban or loss of VIP status

In my view that would give the player a chance to have something that others may not have (on current map and future)

Discussion are here welcome
  • its a lil change and you right !!!
    But to take care of it we need a better spot for the vip shop too .just one door is rly not good hmm..
    We have to find the vip what give non vips items and strip him ( with underwear ) .
  • WesTSmoKe wrote:

Then just Dont Drop an Vip item if one or more non-vips sit around ?
    Or just give him the items !! If he is VIP
    I'm just trying to say that it's another loophole in the rules that people can use to not get in trouble for this sort of shit... We've had these kind of discussions before about prop rules; if you want to enforce a rule make sure it is clearly defined in the MOTD otherwise we're gonna have people saying "Oh I was trying to drop it for the VIP but the other guy picked it up..."
  • Volar wrote:

I already changed that in MOTD about a week ago. It's just waiting to be uploaded by Syles.

VIP Door is Admin Locked and fine. No matter where you put the shop without coding in that the vendor needs VIP people will find their way in.
    wtf beef I am motd guy. I was wondering why I havnt done anything in 5 ever
  • BPN17 wrote:

Volar wrote:

I already changed that in MOTD about a week ago. It's just waiting to be uploaded by Syles.

VIP Door is Admin Locked and fine. No matter where you put the shop without coding in that the vendor needs VIP people will find their way in.
    why is it mutually exclusive? you both can do it. And beef i uploaded your changes now
  • Like Beef said, it's not that a player is handign out items, but let's say that a vip is going to go to the vendor. I kill him as soon as he opens the door. He has no chance to lock the door or even close it. Its part of the game. The last map just had a separate area totally that made it so VIP was less accesable
  • Goner wrote:

Like Beef said, it's not that a player is handign out items, but let's say that a vip is going to go to the vendor. I kill him as soon as he opens the door. He has no chance to lock the door or even close it. Its part of the game. The last map just had a separate area totally that made it so VIP was less accesable
    This exactly. The last map was the only exception. Every map prior had a way to get to the VIP. Technically last map could be done too someone would just have had to spend $2,000,000 to break past the first doors 2500 locks and use a door-hack once to teleport up. If we hadn't covered Door Access 3 with a bath tub and later on a Soda Machine then people could have easily ported in. Every map prior has had the problem of people opening the door and someone running in behind them or killing them, some had an extra door to the VIP Vendor but constantly had players forgetting or not caring to lock that door after accessing it.

syle22 wrote:

why is it mutually exclusive? you both can do it. And beef i uploaded your changes now
    VIP Re-Uploaded due to a redundancy.

BPN17 wrote:

It was discussed at the Admin Meeting and I was alright with it since I was mainly the one pushing the Rules changes.

The Doggy wrote:

I'm just trying to say that it's another loophole in the rules that people can use to not get in trouble for this sort of shit... We've had these kind of discussions before about prop rules; if you want to enforce a rule make sure it is clearly defined in the MOTD otherwise we're gonna have people saying "Oh I was trying to drop it for the VIP but the other guy picked it up..."
    That's not going to fly if you are dropping VIP items for pickup and not just using E on the player and giving the item(s) directly to them then you're going to bet in trouble if caught.

The changed and uploaded MOTD for VIP is as follows:

Do not sell or give VIP items to non-VIPs.
    Do not intentionally allow non-VIPs into the VIP Areas.