mrere's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mrere's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: mrere
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56720091
    Time played: 46hr (at the time of me typing this)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I reached 40 hours and I want to play the role of Civil Protection

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't switch from rebel to cop constantly. Don't randomly kill people for no reason. Kill players seen in the PD on sight. Do not use any keys or rebel items as cop. Don't abuse your power.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To arrest rebels with with high crime, and protect the law abiding citzens

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would arrest them when their crime became sufficient.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: Probably an average of an hour a day. Some days I play for multiple hours and some days I don't play at all. (Pacific Standard Time)

How will you benefit the server?: I will be able to be on often, and will play the role of a cop as often as possible.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will show them how to play the server and what the jobs do, and answer their questions to the best of my ability.

Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing really that I haven't put above.

--End Application--

The post was edited 2 times, last by mrere ().

• mrere wrote:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would kill them back as many times as they killed me, and I would arrest them when their crime became sufficient.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: Probably an average of an hour a day. Some days I play for multiple hours and some days I don't play at all. (Pacific Standard Time)
    i was told to never revenge kill as cop, but the app has no passion
    these two quotes concern me and tbh i dont know him too well = -1

maybe im being too harsh
  • Mmm, yeah, there are no revenge kills as a cop, so just i recommend you edit that part. And tbh, I dont think timing is that much of a big deal, just as long as we know he kinda plays here. One thing i do wanna say is maybe dont react so much when ppl kill you, cause getting killed as a cop happens a lot. Other than that seems like a decent guy so +1 for me.
  • mrere wrote:

Kaito Shuno wrote:

Application looks okay.
    Don't see here that you breaking the rules, but maybe you need to make a look about the Cop rules before your playing as Cop

I give you a +1 for an Trial run.
    Okay, I read the rules, and I understood them. Thank you for linking me to them. So am I cop now, or do I need to resubmit my application?
    someone will eventually accept or deny you then you'll be employed in game if you're accepted. Patience is key now.