Banned becaus a salty admin for no reason

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned becaus a salty admin for no reason

Your Steam ID: U:1:7171150

Your in-game Name: (DH)

Why you got banned:

I dont even know why, I was just afk, dint do ore say any thing. and now Im banned for 4 days??? I do rember I saw Sidezz disconnect from combat 4 days ago. when he had crime and was batteling me and a cop, (dont remember his name) I saw him disconnect out of combat twice. I dint maked a big deal from it. But I dit talk to him about that. that it looked a little shady to rule breaking. He dit kill himself once to get weapons back. and spawned 10meters away from me and a cop. so he disconnected. Whe had a large talk about that, and he said was "FUCK YOU, you dont know how the mod works. Ive programmed that from scratsh" ect... He was to salty and to raging to talk to, so I left. And now 4-5 days later he bans me for that??? How low can you go?

Other Information you think we should know:
  • euh AKP can you atleast try to use google translate? really do you even read what you where typing??? And who are you to replay in the ban appeal? You continusly looking for a victim to troll and never stop trolling, Your only goal when you come to play is to make the next player leaves the server. And when your victim finaly leaves. you just look for a new victim. Ive seen you do it for so many times, over a piriod of 2 years.
  • Sidezz

Dit I said to you any more then what you dit? Dit I keep crying to it? Dit I disrespect you any furter than just mention the disconnecting thing? Why dint you ban me that day? Btw you not know for playing by the rules. I just mention to you in the game that i LOOKED a little shady what you dit in combat to me and the cop. Thats all. And when I follow Syles words,syle said

- Do not use food during combat ore when you are hunted. When you drop garbage,.. on way ore a outher.... WRONG
    - Do not kill yourself to avoid getting killed/jailed
    - Do not disconnect to avoid getting killed/jailed.
    - Do not do any thing in ore outsitde combat, the game is not designd for.

I know Sidezz that you do all the programming and do alot of work here so whe can play here. But that dusnt mean you are the alpha and omega ore god ore even allah,...

Do need to rage so hard just for that? And do you really HAVE to be an asshole when your online?? Keep dooing it. your just empthying the server.
  • Really???

1 you just logged in so how th F can you know what the subject was, what I was saing (for the record/ AKP killed an under 10h player) me and fishy saw him shoot the under10 h player for no reason.
    2 Can you make your decide why you are banning me for? because I can follow you any more? How is your ban reason (harrasing admin) apply to the picture show above this post?
    3 I think I can see in you mind now, you think I was talking of you? When I said "even when hes breaking rules he still keeps playing the holy men" XD I was talking about AKP playing innocent all the time. Fishy and dolphin van comfrim what I said.

Maby before you come online and start banning players because you THINK know everithing. make sure first you have the whole story
  • sergeant salty wrote:

you write this for sidezz , our subject with lamshaddy was so many time before , later sidezz coming and you say this i m witness (lamb shaddy shoot me crowbow and i killed him ) you are guilty and you say this word not me , you say this for admin
    you really dont know wat you are talking about. Do you even understand how stupide you look,? Typing this? YOU DONT KNOW THE SUBJECT XD

To notice that you go right to the forum when some admin banned me for no right reason...; thats more than proof AKP. you really are inlove with me XD
  • Sidezz wrote:

syle22 wrote:

Sidezz should rly stop dcing out of jail, He still goes to jail though. I still dont understand why DH was banned? You were breaking a rule by dcing out of cuff sidezz, or am i missing somthing?
    Variables are set as soon as a player is cuffed.You CAN NOT dc out of cuff, it is mathematically impossible.
    Does the cop still get cash for your jail timer? Regardless of this there is a rule in place that states no suicide or dc out of cuff. Ofc he is going to claim it was broken because technically it was. IF the code is solid enough to where it does still give cash for jail time, we need to remove the rule. A 4 day ban is still not warranted by this
  • Thanks for the support, Syle; its nice to notice there are some admins who still are able to talk and not aply there need to impose there will.

But your alle missing the point here, I WASNT TALKING ABOUT SIDEZZ when he logged in. He clearly said that he was under the 30sec online and already banned me for admin disrespect....
  • So heres the deal. If you disconnect AFTER you are cuffed. The cop will not be paid, but you will go to jail. If you disconnect AFTER you are sent to jail, the cop will be paid with this message
    [Blue RP] One of your jailed players has left the server. You have been paid for the remainder of their jail sentence.

So the rule must stand, No Suicide out of cuff or disconnecting out of cuff.
  • syle22 wrote:

So heres the deal. If you disconnect AFTER you are cuffed. The cop will not be paid, but you will go to jail. If you disconnect AFTER you are sent to jail, the cop will be paid with this message
    [Blue RP] One of your jailed players has left the server. You have been paid for the remainder of their jail sentence.

As a heads up it's out of Combat or Cuff. It's a single rule applying to Rebels about fighting or cop things.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Volar ().

• syle22 wrote:

So heres the deal. If you disconnect AFTER you are cuffed. The cop will not be paid, but you will go to jail. If you disconnect AFTER you are sent to jail, the cop will be paid with this message

I was about to say. The current code is set up as such that disconnecting while in jail will still make you serve your jail sentence, but will insta-pay the cop that jailed you for the remainder of your jail sentence.

The reason I didn't make it where disconnecting while being cuffed doesn't do the same thing is to prevent possible abuse scenarios.